OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Can someone tell me how these fit compared to the Nike Free 5.0's? Someone told me to get a half size lower can anyone confirm that?

Can someone tell me how these fit compared to the Nike Free 5.0's? Someone told me to get a half size lower can anyone confirm that?
I wear size 10 for nike free 5.0  and size 9.5 for racers.  but its best to go to a store and try it on for yourself. 

They're TTS or if you have fat feet size up .5. If you size down .5 you'll prob regret it. Or, like @lakers29 said, go to the store and try one on.

size questions people were complaining about earlier, start appearing and suddenly the welcome committee comes out to help. everyone tryna get that good karma for tmrw lol jk

I'm size 7.5 in Free 5.0 but they're just a tad bit big on me. Hmm, too lazy to go to a store to try it on XD

Lol how does that make me a troll? I haven't been buying sneakers since the SB Tiffany's but I really wanted these. So yea.
tongue.gif

Called Niketown Chicago and they keep giving me the run around as to whether they're getting them or not. Telling me to check twitter but twitter isn't responding to my tweets smh.

Back
Top Bottom