OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
That's why I've always said you're not guaranteed your pair unless you get a shipping confirmation email. Sorry to hear that nonetheless.

can't wait until Tuesday when they arrive

those people knocking the ones buying off resale just stop .. if you missed out the resale prices is actually as low as it's ever been on ebay.. before this release I seen MCS going for 499 and up .. after the release it seems like it's topping out at 300-350 TOPS

can't wait until Tuesday when they arrive

those people knocking the ones buying off resale just stop .. if you missed out the resale prices is actually as low as it's ever been on ebay.. before this release I seen MCS going for 499 and up .. after the release it seems like it's topping out at 300-350 TOPS

Yep. And when restock happens, prices will definitely go down. Just like the 2.0 oreo's

Had the mc 2 for over a month already, don't really liked it compared to say team orange or uni reds

Last edited:
Damn, I feel bad for those that are getting cancellation emails.  
tired.gif

What's with all these cancellations...?? Is there any reason from Nike explaining what is causing this?

Thank god mine shipped.

every store I have spoken to said they are not carrying the multis. This is crazy, the first time around even road runner had these didn't they?

every store I have spoken to said they are not carrying the multis. This is crazy, the first time around even road runner had these didn't they?
RRS still didn't carry the Oreo 2.0 yet.  If they didn't get those, no way in hell they would carry the Multi's.

mean.gif
 - a part of the game. 
sorry to see your order got canceled.  I would be bummed out as well if you were wanting these to rock really bad.

But as others have said, these should restock but they will fly once word gets out.

Thank god i didn't the shoe on Friday to get a cancellation email. That feeling is worse than not copping at all LOL.

Praying on restock tho...

On another note, someone offered me a DS pair of MC trainers for $280.... where are the steals :frown:

I feel like these MC 2.0 were more limited than even the OVO 10s. Seems like more people ate on those than these just based off comments in the corresponding threads.

Back
Top Bottom