OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
To update my previous post I chatted a rep and they said they couldn't do anything about it so I then called them up and the lady told me she could escalate it but there's a slim chance I could get a replacement, if I don't get it I'm atleast calling back for some discount codes [emoji]128530[/emoji]
this happened to me with the oreos as well as a bunch of other people. you'll get put on a list and called when a store has had your size for more than 24 hours and will let you phone order them. 

hopefully anyways. hope you eat bud

The camera picks up the pink more than the natural eye. My weave looks more green, then when I take a picture it looks more pink.

MC1 > MC2

Also, the quality of the MC1s feel much better than the MC2, but that could be because I've worn my MC1s a million times.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

All the ones I saw were filtered pics, but if they are more colorful then I never noticed that

The Milano and the sample mc1 had more blue and an even distribution of colors. Otherwise they were similar to the mc1. The mc1 general release didn't have much blue.

struck out on the MC racers. no luck through the app, website, or on mobile. was able to pick up blue lagoons for $75 and no tax, though. not bad for a consolation prize.

still hoping they restock these like they did the oreo 2.0s.

Back
Top Bottom