OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
This **** is flooded... you guys know what's the worse part is? This is ONLY the 2nd day of deliveries... wait 'til tomorrow and Thursday when all the people on the West Coast gets theirs... and Friday-Sunday when some of us (including myself) who paid resale get ours in...

I don't mind at all. lookin at everyone's pair I find it interesting for some reason. lol

Last edited:
G'nite to my fellow west coasteners, who shall be receiving their MC 2.0's tomorrow.
all ready got it... i may be the first westcoaster to get my pair .. weird how nike shipped it to the ups store though 

weird feeling having these.. you know that feeling when you want something so bad that you thought you could never have and when you finally have it its just meh thats it 

now what type of feeling....

coming into this thread is a double-edged sword. salt levels super high from looking at all the photos (congrats, all) but need this thread for possible restock info.

really do hope these become more available soon!

Really? Everyone is posting his shoes?? I guess we already know how they look.

Its annoying...just my 2 c...

I enjoy the pics. Let's you see the multitude of different weaves. Keep em coming

Last edited:
The hype on these rainbow racers is ridiculous :lol: **** is whack to me, I'd say to each his own but I think monkey see monkey do is more appropriate. (Sans the people that caught the initial release before they disappeared)

Got my pair yesterday too. Overall happy with them. Seems like the 2.0 have more pattern all around were as the 1.0 has big spots of yellow.

Back
Top Bottom