OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
those blueish 1.0's are flames. First time seeing something like that mine are mainly red like the right ones. 

Really? Everyone is posting his shoes?? I guess we already know how they look.

Its annoying...just my 2 c...
Surprise surprise, it's a shoe forum ... I'd rather see their shoes than hear about the delivery updates from Timmy and Johnny at the docks (unless it's tongue-in-cheek humor).

For what it's worth. the vicious cycle roughly  goes like this:

Note: forgive any inadvertent omissions 

1. The regulars are in here errryday. To include weekends and holidays because this ****zz is real, son lol. Only excusable absences are because life got too busy, natural disaster took out all forms of communication,  or you were flying/on a cruise and too cheap to buy a WiFi pass.

2. Hyped release like the MC is around the corner

3. About 4-2 days before  the release, the newbs start asking how they fit, where they'll drop, and what time they'll drop down to the nano second

4. Day before, people start to get really annoying with the dumb questions over and over,  plus lurkers really come out of the wood work.

5. Day of release, to include up until the drop. The dumb questions really start, lurkers enter forum for freebies, and the mooches beg for handouts like welfare recipients.

6. Lurkers come in here and feast on what the typical regulars provide.

7. People either cop, strike out, gloat, or get salty

8. People start flexing on their cop, failures complain about bots, SNKRS, or how Nike sucks, and others have "did they cop?"  questions because they didn't get confirmation or they'll still in line 2 hours after Nike Tweeted OOS.  Then you always have the token loudmouth talking about "doing the homework or putting in the work" when they simply cheated off someone's paper so to speak in these forums.

9. Nerves start because they didn't get Nike email with their order.

10. Shipping emails go out and others start worrying because they didn't get their email. Or Meg ruins someone life because their order is cancelled.

11. Minute-by-minute tracking updates are posted

12. People get their shoe , take pics, complain about their weave, and start flexing for the Gram/NT.

Final step, rinse and repeat till the next hyped release. For what it's worth, we've all been part of steps 1-12 at some point. Difference is, are you willing to be one of the guys/girls that actually help? Always nice when regulars take care of regulars. 

Last edited:
Surprise surprise, it's a shoe forum ... I'd rather see their shoes than hear about the delivery updates from Timmy and Johnny at the docks (unless it's tongue-in-cheek humor).

For what it's worth. the vicious cycle roughly  goes like this:
fortune-clapping.gif

Last edited:

In your signature or the buy/sell forum? Or you just asking about sites outside of NT? BTW, good luck with that.  That's a huge difference in size. May be best selling and paying resale or waiting for them to release somewhere else or a restock.

Last edited by a moderator:
MC aren't overhyped. People act like they're above the hype cause they got 40 pairs of flyknits, yet they been glued to this thread more this week than ever before... HMMM

Think about all the trash colors they put out of racers and trainers..

The MC looks great, even if it isn't your personal preference or style.

Dudes will try to argue, but good taste is a universal quality. You either have it or you don't.

MC aren't worth the second market value

Not at all, I feel like people forced the hype on this shoe. Tons of terrible racers colors out there also.

The pervious terrible color ways made this shoe seem a lot better than what it really is. It is nice but not 300+ nice. Only 1 flyknit made me drop money and that was the uni red trainers because I searched for well over a year and I needed them bad. Those were totally worth what i spent on them

MC aren't worth the second market value
The market sets the value.

You don't get to decide if something is worth a price that others are willing to pay.

You can have an opinion, but when you're talking about hype.. you're talking about the market.

Supply & demand bruh, eBay's selling through pairs at $350

Last edited:
mine just shipped yesterday and they have a pink toe box on the left pair. still pretty happy with them overall. my wife's pair came out with more green and blue. i'll take a side by side shot of both pairs soon

no filters used, just a Canon 5D mkIII and a Sigma 85mm f1.4

Last edited:
The market sets the value.

You don't get to decide if something is worth a price that others are willing to pay.

You can have an opinion, but when you're talking about hype.. you're talking about the market.

Supply & demand bruh, eBay's selling through pairs at $350

You are 100% correct. Like you said I can have my opinion, and personally wouldn't spend over 200 for these. People who spend 350 better love these things every time they open the box

Back
Top Bottom