OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
possible sole swap.. or all white soles..
smile.gif
i think we need some all white racers...

Everyone's got a little hype beast in them. Would you want yeezys if they were a GR and stores had them sitting in stock? Probably not. I'm not hating on your post....but he had a decent point

I would buy the TD's or PB's if they were GR's. Price them at $150 retail while you're at it

The state of niketalk and the sneaker culture has changed dramatically, hence why after the changes to niketalk servers and mods a lot of people are lurkers rather than giving solid info like there used to be. Niketalk in 2000 was an amazing place where people helped each other out and shared the passion for shoes and the sports and athletes they are connected to. There was no real resale market other than a few high priced grails that nowadays would be overlooked by the yeezys, Lebron, Kobe, kd, and flyknit era.

Nowadays since the spike of shoe companies using influencers rather than athletes and sports, have turned the market into the "cool factor" we are talking about and if someone else has it you must not be doing it right. Resale has skyrocketed from most shoes selling for no more than 2x retail in the golden years to now people paying thousands for a shoe that has little to no history or story other than it looks cool.

Times have changed and it's sad to see the yeezy effect changing the culture. taking pictures and selling them are cooler than wearing them.

It's already been said there will be a restock and if you don't think the MC 2.0 won't show up at NTs in the near future you're living in an isolated bubble.

The state of niketalk and the sneaker culture has changed dramatically, hence why after the changes to niketalk servers and mods a lot of people are lurkers rather than giving solid info like there used to be. Niketalk in 2000 was an amazing place where people helped each other out and shared the passion for shoes and the sports and athletes they are connected to. There was no real resale market other than a few high priced grails that nowadays would be overlooked by the yeezys, Lebron, Kobe, kd, and flyknit era.

Nowadays since the spike of shoe companies using influencers rather than athletes and sports, have turned the market into the "cool factor" we are talking about and if someone else has it you must not be doing it right. Resale has skyrocketed from most shoes selling for no more than 2x retail in the golden years to now people paying thousands for a shoe that has little to no history or story other than it looks cool.

Times have changed and it's sad to see the yeezy effect changing the culture. taking pictures and selling them are cooler than wearing them.

This thread used to be all help and It still semi is. But most are in here because they see value in them (which it has already peaked). Flyknits died after the MC 1 drop and the MC2 pumped a little life but unless you like to wear these crazy colors about to release I suggest you guys find a new sneaker to flip. These resells are as dead a Jordan's

This thread used to be all help and It still semi is. But most are in here because they see value in them (which it has already peaked). Flyknits died after the MC 1 drop and the MC2 pumped a little life but unless you like to wear these crazy colors about to release I suggest you guys find a new sneaker to flip. These resells are as dead a Jordan's
yup, thats for sure... go find another shoe to flip, i need more pairs to rock

Who said I'm flipping my MC 2.0s? I already UNDS them when I got them that day haha no way I'm letting these go I love these babies

Picked up my mc 2.0. Got hit with 2 blue toes but I still dig em. Pics when I get back to Canada lol

I posted yesterday asking for help finding a pair of size 9s and I got a ton of replys. Granted none were for retail but a bunch of people reached out and went as far as hitting up other people for me. Needless to say I scored my pair so I think there are still good people here.

Back
Top Bottom