OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Latest Pickup. Literally 9.9/10 in my size 
smokin.gif
yikes, you're the one that bought that 9 on ebay for crazy $$$

-Unpadded Trainers-

So uh.. Anyone from here copped this?
I didn't think it would be that low.. Looks legit to me.

whats the going rate for the first black/white racers, used or ds? also, which are in  a higher demand/more expensive,  the first release or the second release with the black tongue?  thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate these "what are these worth? Which is more expensive post?" Put them up for an insane price and take offers. 

I hate these "what are these worth? Which is more expensive post?" Put them up for an insane price and take offers. 
If price is too high, it scares away potential buyers.

Or if price is too high, it could potentially drive prices up in general once others see that asking price, which is bad for buyers.

whats the going rate for the first black/white racers, used or ds? also, which are in  a higher demand/more expensive,  the first release or the second release with the black tongue?  thanks in advance.

Anywhere from $200-300 depending on condition. I've seen used (9+/10) for mostly around $240-260. And it's rare to see OG WHITE tongues, so they usually go for higher.

Personally, I actually like those Agilities more than the HTMs. The closer symmetry and Black tongues give them the edge for me...

Last edited:
What do you guys use to sole swap? I'm trying to put a lunar mid sole on a racer upper

The guy who is doing his on the thread right now is using a lunaracer 3.

Lemon stated before that he was using a lunar Montreal

Basically whatever is the cheapest possible shoe with a lunar sole.

Me personally, I'd never spend $1300 on a single pair of shoes (as much as I love those HTMs - especially those Terre de Feu's). Just watched my 2 year old daughter puke the entire contents of her stomach on to my wife's shoes (fortunately just regular runners). That reminded me that these are just shoes. I'd never want to be in the position where my kid pukes on my $1300 sneakers. 

Plus, those Lunar soles aren't that durable and tend to flatten out pretty quickly (and never really recover). I can speak from experience having run hundreds of miles in multiple pairs of Lunaracers the past 6-7 years. I'd hate to spend $1300 on a pair of shoes that went flat quickly and was toast. Afraid that would happen even with causal wear. 

Each to his own. Nice pickup though 
nthat.gif

Thoughts above are half real and half jealousy
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom