OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
dont dip your toes into the Adidas UB arena. There's no turning back. Once you cop one, nothing else really matters. REAL TALK.
Haha, Boosts are comfywise unreachable, incredible fit. Anyway I dont want to miss my racers, colorways are unique and not compareable to anything else.
I've read over and over that the first UBs have really bad durability. People seem to log only ~70mi for the stretch web sole to wear down. I really can't wait for adi to address that issue.
for casual wearing

i love my UB's.

straight up casual beaters.

that ultra boost technology.

like walking on clouds.

flyknits don't compare.

but knits are beautiful to look at.

I've read over and over that the first UBs have really bad durability. People seem to log only ~70mi for the stretch web sole to wear down. I really can't wait for adi to address that issue.
They are coming out with a redesigned sole.  There's leaked images but I don't think there's a set date yet.

They are coming out with a redesigned sole.  There's leaked images but I don't think there's a set date yet.

AWESOME! I've always wanted to feel/try BOOST, but the current outsole's durability was the deal breaker for me. And MSRP at +$180?! You've got to be joking! :smh:

Back to Flyknits...

what's the going price for DS Lucids?

I'd estimate around $250...

383/400mi: Negative Splits! :smokin

Last edited:
Former Nike Endurance Athlete Jason Lester (I believe he was the first to wear Flyknits during the Journey for a Better World campaign in Spring 2012)

676mi on his prototypes with LT soles :smokin

Last edited:
anybody been to the employee store recently? curious to know if they got any new racers in. last time i went, they had oreo restocks and blue lagoons.

Last edited:
anybody been to the employee store recently? curious to know if they got any new racers in. last time i went, they had oreo restocks and blue lagoons.
I'm hoping to go sometime in December to the portland one or whenever it's the start of the new quarter for passes since my homie is willing to plug.

Last edited:
Can you gents please help me out with a legit check? Not sure if I've found my white whale or a red herring.

Many thanks!

Back
Top Bottom