OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Conversely, I don't get why people went crazy on the 2.0s hahah

For me, they're in my Top 3 for the FKR cws. AND They're one of the very few, IMO, that look good without a soleswap :tongue:

Last edited:

For me, they're in my Top 3 for the FKR cws. AND They're one of the very few, IMO, that look good without a soleswap :tongue:

I hope the 40% off is valid illy. The shipping + tax to cali is :x

dont get why people are going crazy on the oreo 1s honestly, rather cop the 2's under retail

But, hey, we all have different tastes. YOU like what YOU like, and that's all that matters. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I hope the 40% off is valid illy. The shipping + tax to cali is :x

They exclude tax and give you 20% off, so it ends up being ~$156 shipped to Cali.

Last edited:
But, hey, we all have different tastes. YOU like what YOU like, and that's all that matters. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They exclude tax and give you 20% off, so it ends up being ~$156 shipped to Cali.
true.

i already got the 2's and the oreo volts. pass for me on the 1's 

nice
nthat.gif

sz 10 OOS tho. retail or bust. going to wait it out.

did they have a 10.5 ? i saw a 10 and 10.5 missing...
Yeah, last night along with 8, 9 and 11. 11 sold out first but they sat for the most part since most people weren't tweeting about it yet.

Shame I stopped collecting Flyknits, seeing all the stock sit reminded me of the good old days before all this hype came about.

Dope Factory has Oreo 1 in stock today: 

Now this is how you contribute to a thread as a Oct'15 join date. REPPED.

copped one for the wife. Dammit, she got the one pair i keep striking out on. Going to give her dirty looks every time she wears them. At least one of us has them.

Bad day to sleep in for me. Since these are starting to pop up I'm assuming this won't be the first restock...? 
nerd.gif

I really hope that distribution is going to be like the Oreo 2s, so I could choose and swap for the best looking weaves :evil:

Last edited:

$227 CAD doe? Was gonna cop for my gf but eff that price lol 
Need to remove VAT. it actually comes to about  210$ in your cart ; $186CAD + $23 ship to canada. pretty much the same as what the racers at ndc canada goes for 

@428mi: Post-Thanksgiving run for Flyknit Friday

Gonna put these in the wash soon...

Last edited:

Need to remove VAT. it actually comes to about  210$ in your cart ; $186CAD + $23 ship to canada. pretty much the same as what the racers at ndc canada goes for 
yeah and then you'll get destroyed on the duty you have to pay... anything over $100 from another country they typically charge you.

what price should i be looking at for a lunar sole swap? i'm thinking of going with @Lemon to get the work done. i'm  not trying to undercut him. his communication has been great and his work speaks for itself. i'm just wondering what the going rate is as a consumer trying to gather information.

Guys some kid wanted my NIB Moonrock Yeezy's in trade of his size 9.5 Racer Orca's [white tongue racer] and 9.5 White Flyknit Trainers [worn 3 times max] and sent pics of them 

I've seen MR's go for $650-$700. These two combined I don't know how much are worth but they seem somewhat cheaper/outdated unless he can add in something else

I don't know if I should pull the trigger or not, but this is a insane offer. 
eek.gif

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Guys some kid wanted my NIB Moonrock Yeezy's in trade of his size 9.5 Racer Orca's [white tongue racer] and 9.5 White Flyknit Trainers [worn 3 times max] and sent pics of them 

I've seen MR's go for $650-$700. These two combined I don't know how much are worth but they seem somewhat cheaper/outdated unless he can add in something else

I don't know if I should pull the trigger or not, but this is a insane offer. :wow:

What are your thoughts?

Wait it out, I'm sure the OG black/white will restock next year as well. If not, you can find the black white 2.0 for a cheaper price lol. I wouldn't do it if it was me. Unless you REALLY have to have the white trainers and OG black white .

I don't know if I should pull the trigger or not, but this is a insane offer. :wow:

What are your thoughts?

you're getting robbed. Worn 3 times is the same as 30 times. Used shoe.

What are your thoughts?

i would keep the moonrocks. the trend seems to be flyknits always restock.

i would keep the moonrocks. the trend seems to be flyknits always restock.
If you have any proof that the Flyknit Trainer's in white will restock [very unlikely] than I would like to see this.

EDIT: also they restock in differentiating colors such as the recent Orca's with volt infused knitting

Last edited:
yeah and then you'll get destroyed on the duty you have to pay... anything over $100 from another country they typically charge you.
right .. didn't realize that. I usually ship my stuff just across the border and then pick it up so never had to pay duty

Back
Top Bottom