OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I went to two HOH last night, and both said they have my size in stock.  west covina, and santa anita.  drove to west covina, guy said oos when i arrived and apologized.  

so I try calling Santa anita and the employee gave me her name and said she will hold the shoes for me, ask for "celine" when you arrive.  I drive over, the manager says "we sold that hours ago"  theres no holds and she told you it was sold out"   just wow... i told them "THATS A LIE"  why the heck would i drive over if its oos and why would she give me her name?  and youre telling me you know what she said to me on the phone...with no apology.  Footlocker is so unprofessonal.  They wont be seeing my business.

they had 1 size 8 on the counter 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Anyone know where I can find the B/W volt in a 4.5? Thanks
Both sold out now, but I think a day or two ago, someone posted a link to either asphalt or overkillshop that had small sizes. Memory is hazy, but when asphalt had them back when B/W volt first popped up, I think I remember seeing the small sizes. Those are the places I would think small sizes going to be if they restocked again aside from eBay,etc. FTL on twitter said the smallest size for them was 7Y (could be wrong though), hopefully NDC or another store will get all the sizes if they release.

http://asphaltgold.de/en/startsite/nike-flyknit-racer-black-white-white.html

https://www.overkillshop.com/

Last edited:
I went to two HOH last night, and both said they have my size in stock.  west covina, and santa anita.  drove to west covina, guy said oos when i arrived and apologized.  

so I try calling Santa anita and the employee gave me her name and said she will hold the shoes for me, ask for "celine" when you arrive.  I drive over, the manager says "we sold that hours ago"  theres no holds and she told you it was sold out"   just wow... i told them "THATS A LIE"  why the heck would i drive over if its oos and why would she give me her name?  and youre telling me you know what she said to me on the phone...with no apology.  Footlocker is so unprofessonal.  They wont be seeing my business.

they had 1 size 8 on the counter :smh:

That truly sucks. My FootLocker doesn't even pick up the phone. I lucked out and got my size after calling multiple times and finally just making the fifteen minute drive crossing my fingers.

It's funny though. While I was checking out, the phone was ringing off the hook with 4 employees standing around talking about absolutely nothing of importance. I agree. FootLocker is an absolute joke these days.

Last edited:

they had 1 size 8 on the counter 
mean.gif
One of the biggest reasons why I don't do call ins for stock checks/reservations. People are too dishonest and unprofessional these days.

Last edited:
^ Haha, pretty sure I knew how to do a inventory check for a product when I was in high school.  It's not about being "super professional" its about doing your job.  If you are employed it should be expected, to be able to answer a phone and to let potential customers of available stock.  

@s dubl are you still in the AV area? I haven't seen the local footlocker receive any type of racers at all, either that or I'm being fooled. I know Valencia occasionally gets pairs but I've had the same luck as everyone else, I'll call they say they have them and will hold them, I make the 45 min trip and they're magically sold out.

god damn, y'all sounding like straight divas right now

sorry these high school kids aren't super professional and don't put your guys' a**es on pedestals
Isn't that ironic. Your post contains more crying/complaining than any of those post.

It's not like the dude was expecting a footlocker employee to be a rocket scientist, and no one is expecting a human to be perfect all the time, but there's obviously a long history of people lieing and being shady with this type of stuff. Even if they were just wrong, it's not that hard to answer the question of "Do you have the B/W volt flyknits available in size X?" with a yes or no. 

I would be upset too if they told me they had an item in stock, would hold it for me, then I drove an hour and they told me I was the one wrong/lieing when the employee said they would hold a pair for me. I think that's a very reasonable thing to be upset at.

Last edited:
@s dubl are you still in the AV area? I haven't seen the local footlocker receive any type of racers at all, either that or I'm being fooled. I know Valencia occasionally gets pairs but I've had the same luck as everyone else, I'll call they say they have them and will hold them, I make the 45 min trip and they're magically sold out.
Yeah man, I'm still out there.

I don't go to the mall often, and rare I go to footlocker when I do. But walking past footlocker on Black Friday, they do carry racers now. They have a few colorways on display right near the entrance.

If anyone in Vancouver is looking, I just picked up the last 10 at FTL on Robson/Hornby. They had a few sizes left I think.

For real **** serramonte... I called the day it was released and then the ***** was like yea we got them but we ain't selling them till later this week. I call the next day and they say they never got it. Later that night I said **** it and went in and I see them on display. Only size 13. Worker that didn't seem to know much was like I think we only got 6 pairs.... More like his co workers back doored them. Ended copping at downtown. Saw the post on this thread and booked it there. The guy after me got the last 9 and I got the last 9.5
Did Serramonte really backdoor all their pairs? smh, this cw isn't even that hot. I don't see the point in them being shady about it.

Went to my local FTL at around 5 pm today to find these sitting, employee said I was the first to buy them all day.

Prefer the white flywire a little more. The volt will probably pop better in blacklight but in natural light, white flywire looks cleaner.

And yes they fit exactly the same.

For real **** serramonte... I called the day it was released and then the ***** was like yea we got them but we ain't selling them till later this week. I call the next day and they say they never got it. Later that night I said **** it and went in and I see them on display. Only size 13. Worker that didn't seem to know much was like I think we only got 6 pairs.... More like his co workers back doored them. Ended copping at downtown. Saw the post on this thread and booked it there. The guy after me got the last 9 and I got the last 9.5
i dont think they were being shady. Foot locker employees in the bay, from my experience, are extremely "undertrained" to put it politely. Im not really surprised you got 3 different answers. Its more of an organizational problem than anything.

Chances are they got the shoes in, sold a few, manager said nah dont do that until we get a release date, found out theres not set release date so they just sold em all.

A lot of people seem to underestimate the fact that people call shoe stores all the time and go in to actually purchase shoes! saw someone buy 2 of these after i copped. Reminds of getting shoes pre-internet

Last edited:

Went to my local FTL at around 5 pm today to find these sitting, employee said I was the first to buy them all day.

Prefer the white flywire a little more. The volt will probably pop better in blacklight but in natural light, white flywire looks cleaner.

And yes they fit exactly the same.
Yep went to a Foot Locker in NYC today to see if they were around and nobody was even buying them.  They had a FSR but I didn't even bother buying.  Don't like the volt flywire now that I saw in person.

The beasts around my areas in the Bayarea already took em all....only size left is 7.5, 11. Sigh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom