OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

those are customs, they were posted a while back
do you know where that was posted that they were customs?  They look more professional then a custom.  The fact that the flywire is still white on the medial side would be pretty hard to do in my opinion.  

do you know where that was posted that they were customs?  They look more professional then a custom.  The fact that the flywire is still white on the medial side would be pretty hard to do in my opinion.  
not hard to keep the flywire white, it's just very tedious 

im pretty sure he was selling those in other sizes and to add, every two toned colorway had mixed colors on the toebox 

ex.

Saw these on IG a few weeks ago...

#Reverse customs

Last edited:
Speaking of customs... Old one, pretty sure it's been posted in this thread when he originally did it... Done by nter @c4

Originally black/white trainers, you youngins know em as "yeknits"

Speaking of customs... Old one, pretty sure it's been posted in this thread when he originally did it... Done by nter @c4

Originally black/white trainers, you youngins know em as "yeknits"

C4:nthat:

I recall him using a magnifying glass and toothpicks for the details!

Here's another one from the archive by DRINK (?) :nthat:

So the 18th is the US release date or is that just for UK? US Nikestore twitter doesnt seem to say anything about it.

Here's another one from the archive by DRINK (?) :nthat:

I remember these, so damn clean. When he first posted these I remember people getting mad talking about he ruined white trainers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom