OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Damn, this is always the only time I'd wish I have an apple device with me. Can anyone share what sizes are available?

So just went on Sneakers App and they have the Multi 2.0 available, just picked up an 11: 
Haven't been checking this thread as much lately but decided to come on today and ended up getting a pair of 11s shipped by the 23rd because I saw this! I was bummed to miss out on these (even though I like the colors on the MC 1.0 more) on their original release date but now it looks like Christmas is coming early! Repped and much appreciated man! 

Glad I waited for them to restock, even after almost everyone said they wouldn't.

Last edited:
smh missed a 13 
mean.gif

I think I'm the good luck here brehs. Posted my mc for Flyknit Friday and Nike restocks them? [emoji]128580[/emoji]

Only sad because I couldn't find them on NDC to get the discover/ebates bonuses

File for cash back. Copy the order number and the ticket number and should be able to get your cash back. Maybe not the 15% but at least the 10%.

Wow...didn't even know I had access to the SNKRS app. Just redownloaded it on my phone, put in my info and what do you know?

Back
Top Bottom