OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
That volt just ruining it for me, hope they come out with just the clean black and white :/
I don't mind the volt flywire too much.  I'd snag these if I didn't already have the regular black/whites.  It's a subtle difference, but the regular black/whites just look so much cleaner.

And this is why we can't raise minimum wage
laugh.gif
I can't stand shoe store employees and their pretentious attitudes.  Finishline has the audacity to put "Shoeologist" on their work shirts too 
indifferent.gif

Having access to a corporate sneaker release calendar while making $8/hour doesn't make you better than me.  All I care about is some decent customer service

There are some good employees but most of them think they are important now, like they have that primo crack. I think less than 10% know a thing or two about sneakers.

There are some good employees but most of them think they are important now, like they have that primo crack. I think less than 10% know a thing or two about sneakers.
I agree with this but just on the flip side, when you are an employee at a FTL, FNL or retail front of these chains, you'd probably think the same way about yourself knowing this.  They are just having fun with trying to exercise some power over the customer.  Just have to deal with it.

Are these Oreos the same? They seem to have some Volt as well. Never had the first ones to know

Oh I think that volt that I'm seeing on the side of the shoe is just from the insole poking through the holes of the Flyknit

Back
Top Bottom