OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Not only will big chains like FNL and FTL carry the Oreo 1s, but boutiques will too...

Blends in BH will have them soon, according to their IG. They'll probably be sold by other boutiques too [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Need them Oreo 1's but I ain't sweating it. They'll release on NDC or FTL

I'm curious to see what new colors the racers will come out with in 2016

Remember the Oreo 2.0s...

Be patient. I see people already asking almost $300 for these new 1.0s.

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Got my first racers when i saw US basketball team rockin them in 2013, ended up finding RRS and getting a bunch of racers and trainers. cashed out last year but miss all my old pairs, slowly building the collection back up.

Was wondering, apart from ebay is there another high traffic place to buy/ sell racers? I had a shot at 11.5 turquoise(my fav) a while ago didnt realize i'd never see another 11.5 again after that.

Thanks!

Also some people on here super helpful. some pretty up to date release news, just hard to refresh this thread, just finding out about Twitter only Links now. will be paying it forward!!

^there is a facebook group for selling, but the prices are often very high on there.

I would check out grailed.com

The prices on trailed are a bit more reasonable, but the selection isn't fantastic.

Last edited:
^there is a facebook group for selling, but the prices are often very high on there.

I would check out grailed.com

The prices on trailed are a bit more reasonable, but the selection isn't fantastic.
High Fashion Marketplace or Soles and ****?

Runningwarehouse is always a great site to catch deals.  The FB15D coupon has been valid for years it seems.  $95.95 shipped on the racers for me.  Great site.

Whats the 15 off code ? Thanks
25% off (with VIP) is CS15CQ8E. Full price Racers go from $150 to $114.45 shipped with the $1.99 VIP yearlong pass.

Lower priced Racers (Goons, Sherberts, etc.) go from $120 to $91.96 shipped. Eat up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom