OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Runningwarehouse is nothing like Roadrunnersports. They ship fast and free and their stock is accurate. $135 is a great deal and sizes are almost gone.
And they double box unlike RRS and some other places. Pet peeve and irritates me when they put them in the bag of death.

RIP Roshes 
frown.gif
Maybe I should go check on the Team Reds again. Got them on the low in store, then tried to get another pair was stunned when I saw resale prices. They were proud of those damn things.  
Never heard of Golden State Overnight lol

Last edited:
Didn't even notice the Oreo V1 were stocking. Just saw this thread jump like crazy haha. Gotta look out for some retail or less pickups.

Thanks for the heads up. Was able to get a sz10 while at work. Supposed to be here on the 28th

RW now has this on the sold out Oreo 1 page "Limit of one pair per customer. Additional orders will be cancelled" which wasn't there earlier when pairs were available.

Just got off the phone with BAIT. They sold out in 20 minutes of the IG post, what the actual füçk

There must have been something with the Quantity supplied right?

When did these IG people suddenly jump on the Flyknit line? and what/who hyped the Oreo 1 colorway for them?

I know Kanye didn't wear the Racers

When did these IG people suddenly jump on the Flyknit line? and what/who hyped the Oreo 1 colorway for them?

I know Kanye didn't wear the Racers

Maximum hype was B/W racers. The multis brought a lot of people in, and are probably the most sought after, but the rerelease of the B/W racers was when the lid blew off. The Oreos 2 didn't help the situation either.

I think a Kim Kardashian wore the b/w racers.

Hey guys,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

Got my first racers when i saw US basketball team rockin them in 2013, ended up finding RRS and getting a bunch of racers and trainers. cashed out last year but miss all my old pairs, slowly building the collection back up.

Was wondering, apart from ebay is there another high traffic place to buy/ sell racers? I had a shot at 11.5 turquoise(my fav) a while ago didnt realize i'd never see another 11.5 again after that.

Thanks!

Also some people on here super helpful. some pretty up to date release news, just hard to refresh this thread, just finding out about Twitter only Links now. will be paying it forward!!

Try @flyknitclubsale on Instagram. Or the Flyknit Seller Facebook group.

Back
Top Bottom