OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Guess nobody read my post with the Nike rep that's cool I guess

FWIW, I wouldn't take what a NDC customer service rep tells you as 100% correct. Unfortunately, there are NDC reps who have provided wrong information on many occasions. It's sad, but true.

Road Runner Sports had MC racers for pre-order, if they were limited there is no chance that they would have gotten them. Call around to a few of your local running stores, you'll find that shops that carry Fkyknits will be getting these. They will start hitting in the next 7-10 days.

Lace swap just to give them a different feel. Paitently waiting for the MC racers.

Lace swap just to give them a different feel. Paitently waiting for the MC racers.
Wish they made that colorway on a trainer or racer. I personally wouldn't buy any lunar 1's even if they went in the bargain bin. Wavy mid-sole is so unappealing to me.

Last edited:
that MC trainer pre-order is very tempting, but i shall refrain. I'm so thirsty for solid MC racer release info.

Pulled the trigger on the University Red Racers off NDC Saturday. Adding to the Black-White, Blue Glow and Electric Green Trainers I currently have.

Tempted to hunt down the Orange Racers too. I read to go up a half-size on the Racers which I did on the Red ones but I can only find Orange Racers in a size 12. Is sticking with your regular size on the Racers gonna be a problem?

Last edited:
Hey guys, how's it goin? This is my first post ever on niketalk (i check these boards very regularly though since you almost always find some sort of quality info). I have been bitten hard by the flyknit bug starting a few months ago when wiggle initially had the red racers up for preorder. Anyway, just curious if anyone can post or pm info on where to find the blue/volt trainers for retail or lower in a size 9. I see rr has up to 8.5 and then it picks back up in the 10's., but no 9. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks guys! Adding a pic of the trainers i picked up, also have red racers, orange racers, white racers (preorder via rr), and mc racers (preorder via rr).

Haha, need to get those black/white Trainer+ but i'm not sure if they will be here next month!!

If you "need" em but em now. They could be gone in a month but with multiple fsr restocks they could sit for a while. No way to know how many Nike has in stock.

Is there any info on that 3M Flyknit in the works?  Trainer, Racer, or Lunar 1?  I remember seeing a picture with the 3M thread and that they were working on something for the future.  Can anyone shed some light?

Is there any info on that 3M Flyknit in the works?  Trainer, Racer, or Lunar 1?  I remember seeing a picture with the 3M thread and that they were working on something for the future.  Can anyone shed some light?
i'd be all over an all black CW with some tasteful 3M detailing

Had a freak accident 2 days ago and now my favorite pair has a huge tear on 1 shoe:

edit:

I was helping with a friend's house construction when I happened to stop by to have a look. One of the stainless steel metal decking was jutting out and without knowing I walked by it and the edge of the sheet caught my sneaker and when I heard the rip sound I looked down and this is what happened.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom