OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
San Diego.

Rrs has been the flyknit spot for years... Ain't no one burning nothing out.

I'm still wondering why this idiot keeps coming in this thread when he talked **** about racers a few days ago.
Kid, the only thing I said about racers is that they are not worth the $150+ tax price point. With this huge ongoing discount, they're worth it. Keep me out your mouth, I don't swing that way.

Kid, the only thing I said about racers is that they are not worth the $150+ tax price point. With this huge ongoing discount, they're worth it. Keep me out your mouth, I don't swing that way.

Rattled. Not a lot of shoes are worth their price point, kid. if your entire argument is based on the materials being used and the price it's being sold at, yeezys, boosts, Jordan's, etc. are all overpriced. Before you talk **** on another dude on here about being dumb, why don't you fix the grammar in your post like the other poster mentioned?

Rattled. Not a lot of shoes are worth their price point, kid. if your entire argument is based on the materials being used and the price it's being sold at, yeezys, boosts, Jordan's, etc. are all overpriced. Before you talk **** on another dude on here about being dumb, why don't you fix the grammar in your post like the other poster mentioned?
lol this isn't the Youtube comment section or Reddit. If the only argument you can come up with is faulty grammar, you better sit your *** down.

On NDC, it looks like the only Racer color way that doesn't have a quantity limit is the BWV.  

Pasadena crossroads

What a great deal for the racers. I have to pass, too many great releases coming up and CC is getting killed at the moment because of last month. Congrats on all who ate.

I want to order a pair of racers for my girl but how is the sizing for anyone that ordered for a girl.  

Much love to you dudes in this thread came up on another pair of racers for 68 . Hopefully they get the Oreo 1.0

Back
Top Bottom