OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Are the olives a real thing or are they oreo v2 customs?

You're guess is as good as anybody elses... No confirmation at all on here, just a rumor thus far. If they are customs, it's a fantastic job. Usually you don't see craftsmanship like that. Looks like a legit colorway to me.

Yes RRS. Try calling i'm sure it will work out. 855 805 4654. Didn't try the chat but went to the store in Santa Monica yesterday, they didn't have it and couldn't order it for me. This morning I called and got through no problem. Already got shipping info it will be here tomorrow, nice that their warehouse is in San Diego. Give them the style code WH VLT 101 to make sure it's the Oreo V1. Don't be freaked out if they refer to it as "White Volts" you will get Oreo V1. 
Ahh thanks a lot for the help guys, I will definitely call them tomorrow morning.  Hoping they still have smaller sizes remaining 
wink.gif

Hello brothers, need your opinions. I wear size 8.5 on jordans 23456789 10 11 but when it comes to the free 4.0 and 4.0 flyknit i wear size 9 because 8.5 is too snug/tight.. Im looking forward to buying flyknit racers, do i have to wear true to size which is 8.5 or should i get size 9? Thanks to whoever helps.

Hello brothers, need your opinions. I wear size 8.5 on jordans 23456789 10 11 but when it comes to the free 4.0 and 4.0 flyknit i wear size 9 because 8.5 is too snug/tight.. Im looking forward to buying flyknit racers, do i have to wear true to size which is 8.5 or should i get size 9? Thanks to whoever helps.
I was in the same boat as you. I wear a 9 in Js, but I had to go with a 8.5 in the Racers (I don't wear socks with them). If I did wear socks though, I would stick to TTS. Hope this helps.

I also wear a size 8.5 in Jordans and own racers in size 8.5 and 9. Although the 8.5 fit, they start off being a little snug but stretch out over the wears. I prefer the size 9 though ( I have wide feet). I hope that helps

Last edited:

If you think the Frees are snug/tight, the FKRs are even more snug/tight. I always go +1/2 in the Racers, and I have narrow feet.

I would go with the 9. I wear 10.5 in Jordans but can't even do TTS with racers. Way too tight. But foot width matters though. If you have very skinny feet, you may be able to fit in to a 8.5. My feet are not feet, but certainly not skinny, so I had to go up .5.

Everybody is gonna tell you something different, go to your local house hoops or any spot that sell racers and tried them on .

Everybody is gonna tell you something different, go to your local house hoops or any spot that sell racers and tried them on .

If there isn't a store nearby, just order from Nike... Free returns, even if you wear them and they hurt your feet, you'll still have 30 days to return them.

If there isn't a store nearby, just order from Nike... Free returns, even if you wear them and they hurt your feet, you'll still have 30 days to return them.

What he said.

and if you can't have some money tied up for a few weeks, don't buy racers and go get some roshe's for $70

To anyone else that ordered the Oreo racers from KICKSUSA this morning, they got the SKU numbers mixed up between the Oreo V1 racers that released today and the Black/White racers, my shipping email has the wrong SKU number so I hope they sent me the Oreos that I ordered instead of the Black/White racers. Here's proof:

What did you end up receiving? Got my package and they sent me the Black/White racers :smh:

any retailers still have the black/white/volt available other than NDC?
You can try road runner sports, I believe the color code is White/Volt 011. It's not on their website but call in with a phone order and they may be able to help you. 

Have them apply code: C6X1Y080
and buy the vip for 1.99$

Will bring order order to under $110 shipped. 

You can try road runner sports, I believe the color code is White/Volt 011. It's not on their website but call in with a phone order and they may be able to help you. 

Have them apply code: C6X1Y080
and buy the vip for 1.99$

Will bring order order to under $110 shipped. 
thanks, already called earlier and they said they're all out. not sure if i got a crappy service rep but i might try again later.

Back
Top Bottom