OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Will scoop Olympics if they can be had from RRS under a 100

Footlocker is supposed to be feb 12th with the neos, Nike Europe is supposed to be feb 12th with the olympics.

repped for the clarification my man. this and the UB thread just move too quickly so i try and skim things and mix up some info

Footlocker is supposed to be feb 12th with the neos, Nike Europe is supposed to be feb 12th with the olympics.

source?

Well...... About ten posts above is Nike europes official Twitter stating the olympics.

Somebody posted the footlocker launch schedule before with the neos on the 12th of Feb. somebody's Broski who works for RRS also said feb release for neos.

Does anyone know the name of that colorway where it's mostly purple with the orange check?  I hope they release that colorway this year as well.  

^ they've already released in Australia, so I would assume it is likely they will release in Europe. Which day though, there hasn't been any word.

The Atomic Purps are definitely one of the more underrated colorways. I wouldn't mind having a pair but they'd be hard to wear with anything :lol:.

Guess these ain't hot no more because they're sitting.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom