OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hows the quality on em?
They're similar to levi quality imo. Not the same as the MIJ selvedge they had a long time ago though. For cheap selvedge denim it's definitely better than material you'll

find at H&M so don't waste your money on H&M.

For all my SF Bay Area flyknit heads. True has these right now...

:smokin

Anyone here tried sole swapping FKR? I know a few has done it already. I was wondering what's another safer method to remove the sole without deforming the fk material

I'm going to be trying some swaps myself, once my busy schedule dies down a little. I've got the shoes and such ready to rumble. I'll post up tutorials if they go well.

Think abut which racers releases we could look forward here in 2016? Neo, olympic soon.. But later? Heard some says volt and multi 1.0.. But anyone have more information for what we could hope :wink:

This really needs to be stickied somewhere, along with the RRS codes lol. Below are DEB's posts on expected 2016 drops and a summary at the bottom.

Posted 1/15/15
Summer, not Spring.

Been a minute but I'll drop in w/ the Birdman hand rub.

Patience is a virtue to master if you're a Racer fan, more in a minute.

There was some confusion on the crimson/volts but there are actually two different versions. The one with the mixed weave will be here late March, early April likely.

As Illy mentioned, there isn't a Lucid restock - 301 is the Sport Turquoise/Volt mixed weave, doing at the same time as the Crimson/Volt.

There is in fact a "Multi 2.0" that was speculated; it'll be here this year.

Back to patience... If you can wait another 13-15 months...OG Multis AND Neo Turquoise can be had. Yep, retro release for 2016. And OG Oreo re-re-release 

The hype behind the B/W release has been so unexpected/successful they are returning in addition to Neo & Multi, but in OG white tongue form in '16 (hopefully with white laces as they should've done originally).

The tan/blue Racers are legit also, no PS. They are part of three styles that will feature Blue Lagoon (similar to the Hyper Punch focus last fall).

And for the few like myself who actually liked the Fireberry/Volts, next year bros.

Good luck to you all 
pimp.gif
Posted 1/16/15
Pretty much on point, except that Fireberrys are the bright pink/volt model that was a promo style last year. The ones you mentioned are coming out though, Blue Lagoon/Volt. I also forgot Game Royals return next year as well.

Someone asked about Oreo clarification, they cone back this year and next year as well.
Posted 8/19/15
Unfortunately I don't think you'll see them this year but definitely next spring and summer.

Also I noticed I used the wrong color a couple of weeks ago when someone asked me - so used to nicknames that I confused the two. Total Orange returns next year, not Team Orange (Cheetos). Apologize for any confusion on that one
From that we can gather the following to still be dropped in 2016:

- MC 1.0. DEB's post in January 2015 said "13-15 months" so if nothing has changed, we would expect to see these redrop anytime from Feb - April this year.

- Neo Turquoise. Again DEB's post in January 2015 said "13-15 months" so if nothing has changed, we would expect to see these redrop anytime from Feb - April this year. We have already seen these drop in Nike stores in Australia this month and starting to pop up on a few websites.

- Potentially a white tongue orca (Black/white/white). Though this may have since been updated to the black/white/volt that was recently released - so don't hold your breath.

- Fireberry/volts. No exact ETA.

- Game Royals. No exact ETA.

- Total Orange. No exact ETA.

Feel free to correct me if I've missed something

Last edited:

This really needs to be stickied somewhere, along with the RRS codes lol. Below are DEB's posts on expected 2016 drops and a summary at the bottom.

Posted 1/15/15

Posted 1/16/15

Posted 8/19/15

- MC 1.0. DEB's post in January 2015 said "13-15 months" so if nothing has changed, we would expect to see these redrop anytime from Feb - April this year.

- Neo Turquoise. Again DEB's post in January 2015 said "13-15 months" so if nothing has changed, we would expect to see these redrop anytime from Feb - April this year. We have already seen these drop in Nike stores in Australia this month and starting to pop up on a few websites.

- Potentially a white tongue orca (Black/white/white). Though this may have since been updated to the black/white/volt that was recently released - so don't hold your breath.

Thanks for the summarized update and clarification in one post.  Hard to keep track of all these DEB updates scattered in multiple posts.

Looking forward to a restock on MC 1s and Neo turqs... 

Two years I believe as long as its unworn.

You guys will be surprise but I returned DS 5lab3 3yrs later and got full refund. :D I couldn't see myself wearing them nor even sell it for under retail so I resold it back to NDC...:smokin

Audrie from RRS giving me the damn run around trying to order these neo turq

Last edited:

Posted 1/15/15

Posted 1/16/15

Posted 8/19/15

Thanks for this man, I was getting ready to pull the trigger on some Game Royals but gonna hold off for now.  

At some point I must have missed DEB's post on the Game Royals.

Back
Top Bottom