OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So I just picked up these 2014 OG Oreo's for $160 shipped. They're VNDS and authentic but when I tried them on the left foot was all crooked with a lot more Flyknit on the lateral side vs the medial side. I emailed the seller to see if this was the result of a steaming/shrinking job gone bad and he said "no". I've had over 30 pairs of Racers and not one of them laced up crooked like this. Anyone out there have this problem?

yeah, the seller knew that he was selling a pair gone wrong due to something he did. that's messed up.

So I just picked up these 2014 OG Oreo's for $160 shipped. They're VNDS and authentic but when I tried them on the left foot was all crooked with a lot more Flyknit on the lateral side vs the medial side. I emailed the seller to see if this was the result of a steaming/shrinking job gone bad and he said "no". I've had over 30 pairs of Racers and not one of them laced up crooked like this. Anyone out there have this problem?

If paid through PayPal, wonder if you can get your money back?!

Wow that is not good.  Id assume the same as mentioned above with possibly a cleaning job gone wrong and messed up the flyknit.  How did you pay for these?  If ebay and pp, just open a case.  You will be fine to get your money back too.

Yes. Try to be nice and tell the seller that you're not happy with the condition of the shoes (which wasn't completely disclosed). If he fights it, just file a "not as described" claim with PayPal

Thanks fellas. It's a shame too since the sole were in great shape. I'll be having a chat with PayPal soon though, there's no excuse for the upper to be that off. 

Is it safe to assume that Nike has foregone any plans to grace the world with any additional opportunities to purchase the MC 2.0's at retail?

Is it safe to assume that Nike has foregone any plans to grace the world with any additional opportunities to purchase the MC 2.0's at retail?
MC 2.0 are long gone man.... unless theres another restock, resell is life

Saw this today on snkrnews. :rofl: :rofl:

I know somebody posted this same shoe here a few days ago, but it looks hilariously awful in this profile shot.

Saw this today on snkrnews. :rofl: :rofl:

I know somebody posted this same shoe here a few days ago, but it looks hilariously awful in this profile shot.

yeah there's a video of the tutorial on youtube. It was posted in the UB thread

They had a sneak drop not too long ago, you just have to be very patient

You'll have better luck waiting for the 1.0s this year

Last edited:
flyknit boost is one colab that i would go banana on....damn

also ..eastbay and footlock has since remove the new turq...i havent seen it on RRS tho..anyone?

just got off chat with RRS. The rep just told me the person who thought they ordered neo turq acutally ordered sorbet. HAAHAHHAA...the rep wants me to get the word out on the "forum board" lol

anyone has the 30% vip code??

just got off chat with RRS. The rep just told me the person who thought they ordered neo turq acutally ordered sorbet. HAAHAHHAA...the rep wants me to get the word out on the "forum board" lol

anyone has the 30% vip code??
Yeah, I'm not buying it.  There was at least one guy that posted screen shots of their rrs order with the color way "404".

Back
Top Bottom