OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
50/50 on the thin laces, at times I like it and at times I don't. 
laugh.gif

No one with recommendations where to buy the flat style laces that come on select colors? I'm not feeling the round laces that some of these colors I bought came with.
Check out http://www.lacelab.com

The laces don't really bother me, but after seeing lace labs selection...I'm thinking of upgrading all of my racers laces.

Im not sure if anyone here shops on sites/apps like walopop, let go etc. but I came across these with original box for nearly nothing.
https://poshmark.com/listing/Mens-Nike-Fly-Knit-racer-55fc4752981829e3dd0013a0 Im sure they can clean up nicely or just use them as beaters. I picked up some oreo/volts not to long ago on there for $45

Last edited:
Checked the On Track delivery status and saw the "UNDELIVERABLE - NEED GATE CODE" status.. 

320.gif

All good though, I fixed it up.

Both my pairs arrived from rrs today with the box intact. Ontrac is dope and they deliver quick as hell in Cali. These neo turqs are quickly becoming my favorite racers.

Both my pairs arrived from rrs today with the box intact. Ontrac is dope and they deliver quick as hell in Cali. These neo turqs are quickly becoming my favorite racers.
On Trac delivery is amazing especially for anybody living in Cali, all of the pairs I bought were shipped out from San Diego so they arrive at LA within 2 days. 

It's my OCD. I need the OG box in good condition for storage purposes.

I'm the same way. One of my recent NDC purchases was shipped in a box that was too small for the sneaker box and it ended up getting smashed a little.

I contacted customer service and they sent me a 10% off code since they messed up.

Wasn't happy about the box but that discount code helped a little

doesnt bother me at all like i said unless its a special box. as long as it gets to me in a timely manner and it isnt completely destroyed then im ok. 

doesnt bother me at all like i said unless its a special box. as long as it gets to me in a timely manner and it isnt completely destroyed then im ok. 
i don't mind them being a little messed up, but usually with RRS when they ship with fedex the box comes super messed up and falls apart as soon as you open the package.

i don't have any separate boxes to keep the shoes in so I hate when the boxes come in torn apart cause i have to toss them right away.

The box is a must for me. I don't mind if the box has a few little damages but the box can't be jacked up either. 

I read a few pages back a discount code for RRS that got my price down to 80 something. I didnt have the cash then but now I do. Anybody know if that coupon code is still valid? if so, what is it? Thanks!!!!!!

some fruitcake bought 4 random sizes and is selling those greys at 250 a piece on my local craigslist. smh

I read a few pages back a discount code for RRS that got my price down to 80 something. I didnt have the cash then but now I do. Anybody know if that coupon code is still valid? if so, what is it? Thanks!!!!!!

Can use C6B1G33E for 30% off if that's what youre looking for. Said its for purchases of $145 and above but tried it on some acais and they still work

for future reference 3 pairs = shipped in a box (i could care less if box was dmg imo)

old (top) vs new (bot) indoor lighting

Back
Top Bottom