OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I dont understand how NDC can be so stupid, posting up colorways they don't even have. Da fuq. You're nike its your own shoe.

legit? Someone's selling for 200$, 9/10 condition . Is it a go for the price? Don't know much bout multicolor 1.0 racers.

sts?

I guess im not the only one, My 7.5 and 9 orders got cancelled.... Maybe a glitch or something in there systems?

did any order go through at all?!?! 

update: spoke to the rep and they said the colorway isn't in the system at all. So I'm assuming it was a glitch.. So if you used ebates you got 18 bucks out of a cancelled order. lol

Last edited:
Bad system glitch as they say.   Maybe Nike was baiting that out to see if there was any interest for a retro... looks like the answer is a yes lol

Bad system glitch as they say.   Maybe Nike was baiting that out to see if there was any interest for a retro... looks like the answer is a yes lol

Those will sit on NDC if they retro them. I loved my pair, but they were relatively unpopular when they originally released. They say on NDC for a while.

Those will sit on NDC if they retro them. I loved my pair, but they were relatively unpopular when they originally released. They say on NDC for a while.
How can you say that given how fast they were snatched up this time around?  Hype is still around for some colorways and these will be had quickly for those who weren't able to cop during the first release (includes me).

MC 1.0s were also sitting on NDC when they first introduced before all the hype madness started and look at where they sit now, right?  lol  different day and age we live in

My Nike order for the dark greys got cancelled too. Negative feedback coming to the resellers on eBay who sold these. 
laugh.gif

How can you say that given how fast they were snatched up this time around?  Hype is still around for some colorways and these will be had quickly for those who weren't able to cop during the first release (includes me).

MC 1.0s were also sitting on NDC when they first introduced before all the hype madness started and look at where they sit now, right?  lol  different day and age we live in

Sitting = fsr for more then a month (in my opinion). Mc1s were never like that on NDC.

They were snatched up quickly by a few of us who like the colorway. The Oreo 2s, neos, Oreo 1s, are all way more popluar then the grey/blacks. Those are all sitting on NDC at the moment.

My size 10 and my friends 9 got canceled too. Damn so maybe it was a glitch and they didn't have any pairs. Wonder how eBay sellers are fulfilling orders haha

I have a size 10. Did any of you get an email from nike stating they wer gonna ship out march 8? Or you just got the cancelation email?

Hi everyone, new here. Been reading this thread for a while but just created an account to ask... if there is anyone that has received a shipping confirmation on the dark greys?

I checked with Nike twice and they said that my order is already packaged but just waiting for the carrier. I did receive a delay email but was told just now by a customer service rep that I should get it by the 8th. Dobtheybdo this often, will it get canceled anyway? Just curious about other's experiences. Thanks

I have a size 10. Did any of you get an email from nike stating they wer gonna ship out march 8? Or you just got the cancelation email?
I got a size 10 also. I got an email saying it was delayed until march 8th.

Hi everyone, new here. Been reading this thread for a while but just created an account to ask... if there is anyone that has received a shipping confirmation on the dark greys?

I checked with Nike twice and they said that my order is already packaged but just waiting for the carrier. I did receive a delay email but was told just now by a customer service rep that I should get it by the 8th. Dobtheybdo this often, will it get canceled anyway? Just curious about other's experiences. Thanks

I don't think anybody has had a pair of the greys ship. one guy in this thread posted a box with grey racers, but I'm not sure if he actually got them from Nike or not. It's probably not best to believe NDC chat reps. They often have no idea what is going on and just say stuff to move you along. If it ships, that's fantastic, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Welcome to the racer thread. Hopefully you can post more in the future.

Haven't been in here since late last week and the thread jumped over 20 pages :lol:. I miss anything important?

Sitting = fsr for more then a month (in my opinion). Mc1s were never like that on NDC.

They were snatched up quickly by a few of us who like the colorway. The Oreo 2s, neos, Oreo 1s, are all way more popluar then the grey/blacks. Those are all sitting on NDC at the moment.
Ehh I am pretty sure MC 1s were in fact available and easily had on NDC before all the hype but doesn't matter really because I still need a pair lol.  Mc1 over MC 2 any day of the year

Back
Top Bottom