OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

pretty crazy to see 9 flyknit racers listed on ndc. i really hope they ID them. it would probably kill a lot of hype but i'd be a happy camper
yup.. i remember when there would only be one color way up and it was that ******** mcdonalds one... and all the black and white (black tongue) pairs were getting backdoored lol

Last edited:
20% off code on NDC from grey racer cancelled order. Was very blunt in a survey after talking to a rep about order and they responded with an apology and the code. Wasn't at all upset, just wanted a code. Ha!

I have plans for these! Thank you Nike for listening on the upper.. but what the heck yah thinking putting them on those soles?
laugh.gif
Appreciate you cropping the bottom off, its hideous

I have plans for these! Thank you Nike for listening on the upper.. but what the heck yah thinking putting them on those soles? :lol:

What are the details on these? It's the zoom agility? Release date? I will def be swapping these if they release.

Last edited:
i just contacted size? customer support to confirm that it is the pictures shown. I sure hope so. went ahead and ordered! gotta love the white tongue.

well i emailed their customer service so we should find out shortly... worst case, i get my money back... best case, major steal

this is the now the third time i've seen this happen, im 98% positive those will be the Volts

I believe the size conversion is 1.5 difference so I'd need a 12.5 women's to match up with the size 11 men's that I've used for previous swaps.
I've seen size 13 and 14 of the Zoom Agility in outlets, but in other colorways. At least we know they make it in bigger sizes than 12, just need to find them.

Said it before so I'll say it again, until I see white tongue tags produced in late 2015/early 2016, I'm not copping. Once these slip through the factory cracks (which are usually months before release), you'll see way more pictures online from resellers trying to build hype (don't fall for it, if these are like previous releases, your local FTL should be getting them). Just be patient, buying from anywhere now claiming to be white tongues is basically putting your $150+ in limbo for a week.

i just contacted size? customer support to confirm that it is the pictures shown. I sure hope so. went ahead and ordered! gotta love the white tongue.
Be careful if you're not staying in UK, they ship really fast.

Most likely they would have shipped it out before they can cancel your order in case it is the volt which I believe is so.

Be careful if you're not staying in UK, they ship really fast.

Most likely they would have shipped it out before they can cancel your order in case it is the volt which I believe is so.
Year, i wrote to them 10 minuts later after i find out there were trouble.. But seen a lot of people who pay and now can't get a refund, because it was shipped. 

Back
Top Bottom