OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^The color distribution/pattern. When I purchased a multi-weaved cw (Oreos / Acais / Team Oranges), I paid extra attention to the toe area. If I didn't like it, I went out and swapped for a preferred weave pattern.

Last edited:

Need help trade for university red racer???

The way the knit is constructed no pair is ever the same with the multiple colors
its more like since the transition to the recycled plastic.. the weaves look much worse at indoor lighting vs sunlight .. the pairs look muddy and have this dark sheen to it

Went to my local FT and saw the Game Royals.

Didn't cop because i didn't like the weave. 

its more like since the transition to the recycled plastic.. the weaves look much worse at indoor lighting vs sunlight .. the pairs look muddy and have this dark sheen to it

The original issue we were speaking on did not have to do with the brightness of the color but the color pattern. For example in the photo the toe has a lot of pink weaved into it. But another pair could be more purple. Which is what I was saying when I said that no pair is the same.

The original issue we were speaking on did not have to do with the brightness of the color but the color pattern. For example in the photo the toe has a lot of pink weaved into it. But another pair could be more purple. Which is what I was saying when I said that no pair is the same.
well im saying that specific issue is adding to the reason why these weaves look like crap 

well im saying that specific issue is adding to the reason why these weaves look like crap 

Material is different, but the weaves are just the same as always. People have been buying multiple pairs and swapping for weave preferences since the mc 1.

Last edited:
Kind of curious on how the total orange colorway would look like, would they have the same weave pattern? 

Last edited:
Game Royals at Glendale FTL.

I've been wanting these for so long but seeing them in person was a bit underwhelming. I still need these in my life, so I'll probably grab a pair next time I'm at the mall.

dope

gunna check out my local FTL just to see if game royals are there. I doubt it yet. but worth a shot :lol:

What size? I have a pair I don't care for, but would love to have another pair of those.

Condition on those?

Sorry meant to ask would you guy trade university red racer for flyknit trainer?? (Both used) racer prob a 8/10 condition and with the trainer obviously the paint issues and the soles looks like a 7/10 condition to me. Both size 8

Back
Top Bottom