OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Is anybody selling a pair of Total Orange flyknit trainers? Or could anybody help me find a pair I'm looking for an 11.5 or 12

I was going to buy a pair on Ebay and it was my size but they just sold it.. Kinda heated about it but I guess I'll keep looking :rolleyes

EDIT: Never mind yall I just found a pair and jumped on it! :smokin

What's the going rate on MC 1.0s, VNDS. Guy is asking $285 shipped. They look super clean, insoles clean, and soles not worn whatsoever.
Yea, was kinda wondering the same thing lately. I've got a DS pair of MC 1.0's size 10 that I should move soon before they become worthless in two months.
laugh.gif

Racer value & demand is at the low right now, deja vu all over again
You can thank all these re-releases for that (...and Boost hype).

Yea, was kinda wondering the same thing lately. I've got a DS pair of MC 1.0's size 10 that I should move soon before they become worthless in two months. :lol:

You can thank all these re-releases for that (...and Boost hype).
If they become hard to cop on release day then the prices are going to jump right back up. It might be a good idea to buy them while they are at their lowest price. Then again, I havent been buying flyknits as long as most of you but MC 2.0 sold out instantly.

My wife started wearing my racers recently. She said they were comfy and she wants more to "borrow" from me :lol: :evil:

Lucid green size 12 on eBay for 160!!?
Nice!  

Looks like flyknit prices are dropping down!  I've noticed resellers have had to drop prices down a lot, even for hyped styles like the white and black flyknit trainers. Even MC flyknits don't command as much money anymore 
smokin.gif

Boo hoo to resellers 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom