OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just have em drop randomly on snkrs like last time 
devil.gif

I'll be ready this time 

i bought the game royals at footlocker on monday and im already thinking about returning it... and i dont think these being on RRS will help... im just not feeling the colors theres too much pink in it... never seen the OGs and only saw pics and videos so never got an idea of how these really look like until i copped them...i dont see myself wearing them often

i bought the game royals at footlocker on monday and im already thinking about returning it... and i dont think these being on RRS will help... im just not feeling the colors theres too much pink in it... never seen the OGs and only saw pics and videos so never got an idea of how these really look like until i copped them...i dont see myself wearing them often
Can you take a pic? that way we can see what you are talking about before a lot of cop on the 8th

Can you take a pic? that way we can see what you are talking about before a lot of cop on the 8th

Google image search "game Royal Flyknit racers" and you will see what he is talking about.

Just as clarification, is runnerinn.com legit? I've looked through nt to see if they're reputable and signs are kinda iffy (located in Spain, seeing mostly mixed reviews, under retail, etc) but I just wanna make sure.

if i have to go with socks id rock some black ones be causing seeing white under the knit bothers me lol

I usually wear black socks with all of the Racers I own. 

Runnerinn has a lot of mixed reviews I wouldn't take the risk.

Just as clarification, is runnerinn.com legit? I've looked through nt to see if they're reputable and signs are kinda iffy (located in Spain, seeing mostly mixed reviews, under retail, etc) but I just wanna make sure.
Now I know why you asked. @markiie

I usually wear black socks with all of the Racers I own. 

Runnerinn has a lot of mixed reviews I wouldn't take the risk.
I took the risk, it's a legit company, they just suck, and their customer service sucks.

I'll let the cat out of the bag.

http://www.runnerinn.com/running/nike-flyknit-racer/135972125/p?q=flyknit racer

Last edited:
Paid with paypal, so if it doesn't come within 3-4 weeks, goona do a resolution center dispute, if they send me fakes, I'm just goona hit them with a CC chargeback.

Back
Top Bottom