OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Found these on IG, love the contrast between the two pairs.

Seeing this I might get NDC pair and not wear em till rrs pairs arrive. If they have different I keep one right and one left from the two different pairs. Kind of like a what the Kobe theme

Seeing this I might get NDC pair and not wear em till rrs pairs arrive. If they have different I keep one right and one left from the two different pairs. Kind of like a what the Kobe theme

no 2 pairs are alike and no 2 shoes in the same box are alike. people are over thinking this waaay too much. thats all i am reading about how many pairs people bought to go through them and return the rest.

Last edited:
Hoping these release somewhere else online or in stores, I missed out and really want a size 13 :/

Just got email confirmation from RSS that my MC's will ship out Friday. Anyone get that e-mail?

I just bought these last night off their site but now they're all sold out - I hope my order isn't canceled.

Last edited:
Just got email confirmation from RSS that my MC's will ship out Friday. Anyone get that e-mail?

I just bought these past night off their site but now they're all sold out - I hope my order isn't canceled.

Trainers or Racers?

no 2 pairs are alike and no 2 shoes in the same box are alike. people are over thinking this waaay too much. thats all i am reading about how many pairs people bought to go through them and return the rest.
It has been commented a bunch, but i agree with a lot of people in here...there can be some neat combinations since each shoe is fairly (or can be) unique in coloration

So RRS canceled orders from the very first wave, and dudes who ordered a few days ago are getting emails that theirs are shipping soon?...

Anyone who ordered the MC racers the day it came out on NDC still not get shipping confirmations yet? I think my PayPal also still says pending on the purchase

I just bought these last night off their site but now they're all sold out - I hope my order isn't canceled.
I ordered a few days ago, the next day I got a confirmation that it'll ship out July 6 (Friday), and the day after that it was cancelled due to "high demand". I thought the confirmation email was, you know, confirmation that I secured a pair but that's not the case.

RSS has taken the MC Racers off of their page which they should of done a long time ago to prevent this mess and from building a bad reputation. 

Anyone who ordered the MC racers the day it came out on NDC still not get shipping confirmations yet? I think my PayPal also still says pending on the purchase

Last edited:
Ordered racers from NDC Friday night and no shipping info yet...I usually don't get shipping emails from them until Monday for orders placed over the weekend

Mine havent shipped yet. Ordered thurs night at 10pm. Says estimated delivery date 7.5. I'm guessing they are backed up.

Ordered thursday, with paypal ship notice came sunday, estimated delivery was the 8th still nothing from ups though

I ordered a few days ago, the next day I got a confirmation that it'll ship out July 6 (Friday), and the day after that it was cancelled due to "high demand". I thought the confirmation email was, you know, confirmation that I secured a pair but that's not the case.
RSS has taken the MC Racers off of their page which they should of done a long time ago to prevent this mess and from building a bad reputation. 

Figures.

I'm almost certian I'm going to get a "cancel" e-mail, so I'm not getting too excited.

I also ordered on the first day they came out, not shipped yet.  Hopefully sometime today and they deliver by friday. I'm happy I got them, so not too worried about when I get them at this point.

My "og" volts just came in. What are the odds of the new NDC pairs coming with flat laces? :nerd:

Last edited:
so size 13 was the biggest released on NDC... anyone know what the size run was on RRS? need a 14-15, thanks!

I didn't get shipping confirmation from Nike yet but I usually don't get it until a few days after the order is placed even though it's shipped well before the shipping confirmation email is sent. So my best advice is just be patient, you'll have them soon.

I just got my shipping notification email also. There's no delivery date listed yet, but I'm assuming July 5.

Back
Top Bottom