OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The 9.5 said in stock and thats what I checked out when it said only 1 in stock (Still does say that :lol: )

Last edited:
The 9.5 said in stock and thats what I checked out when it said only 1 in stock (Still does say that
laugh.gif
)
maybe some of the sizes are in stock. 
happy.gif

Pulled the trigger on Game Royals. I think I may sell my Neo Turqs when I get them in. These Racer re-releases are making it difficult for me to pick and choose. :lol:

RRS restock right on time. I'm not passing on any of these releases. I was too busy focusing on finishing up school to know original drop dates of a lot of racers like lucids, atomic purples, etc. I ended up missing out on a lot but having a second chance at these is dope.

Nice to see the racers are widely available and being re-released again.... This is how you kill the resell game..just hope they make enough MC racers again.

Nice to see the racers are widely available and being re-released again.... This is how you kill the resell game..just hope they make enough MC racers again.

the shoe that had a high resell price were the mcs... they wont be bulk releasing those like these gr colors

A re-release with enough pecies of the Multis would be nice...and a good sign against reselling, sythetic hyping the own products by selling too small quantities, and in the end pro customers...- unfortunately I can`t believe it to happen - but remains to be seen...

Last edited:
so tempted but will have to pass...have to stay strong with mental strength lol

Back
Top Bottom