OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yo so i put in an order for Game royals about two weeks ago, and last weekend they cancelled my order. I check my email today and they sent my shipping information. LOL luck or 
nthat.gif

Good news and bad news.

Good news: my game royals from RRS just arrived today and they look identical to my OG pair. Ordered on 3/20

Bad news: they charged me $135 (-10% VIP) plus CA tax. When originally it was supposed to be $110 plus tax using the code RMNFUN16 for -$25 off 100 purchase. or something like that.

Make sure to check your receipt inside the box. Making the call to RRS now to get it adjusted properly

Good news and bad news.

Good news: my game royals from RRS just arrived today and they look identical to my OG pair. Ordered on 3/20

Bad news: they charged me $135 (-10% VIP) plus CA tax. When originally it was supposed to be $110 plus tax using the code RMNFUN16 for -$25 off 100 purchase. or something like that.

Make sure to check your receipt inside the box. Making the call to RRS now to get it adjusted properly
Why would they charge you anything but the check out price?  I suspect you may have overlooked the price when checking out...

They look dope. Never seen them in person. Im guessing they released years ago. hopefully they will be brought back in the near future.

Good news and bad news.

Why would they charge you anything but the check out price?  I suspect you may have overlooked the price when checking out...
somebody mentioned the same thing happened to them a few pages back... they said that RRS told them that the RMNFUN16 code was invalid, but ended up adjusting it anyways.

Back
Top Bottom