OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
mrrebates for extra 8% cashback 
eek.gif

Will any of the Road Runner Sports locations carry the multicolor racers? 

I *think* there are only a few locations that actually get the racers. I know that the RRS near my house don't have them. Even when I've returned them to my local store, they've told me they just ship them back to the warehouse.

Speaking of which, I returned an Oreo v1 and a neo, both in size 9 last week. So you cats might try calling and see if they have those in stock if you're interested in either pair.

I *think* there are only a few locations that actually get the racers. I know that the RRS near my house don't have them. Even when I've returned them to my local store, they've told me they just ship them back to the warehouse.

Speaking of which, I returned an Oreo v1 and a neo, both in size 9 last week. So you cats might try calling and see if they have those in stock if you're interested in either pair.
Okay thanks! I just hope on release day I can snag a pair.

Do you guys go tts with racers? I usually wear size US9. My lunars fit perfect, my frees are a bit tight. Should I go US9 or US9.5 with the racers? Thanks!

Do you guys go tts with racers? I usually wear size US9. My lunars fit perfect, my frees are a bit tight. Should I go US9 or US9.5 with the racers? Thanks!
I would size up on the racers, they kind of run a bit narrow.

Hopefully I get through with the US13 MC, need a pair for myself.

With 2 RunnerInn orders still waiting. Not for resale, 1 for brother and 1 for gf.

New pic on IG...

I, personally like the more pink - but I think I would prefer a more black tongue...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom