OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Of course I'll try for a pair of MC v3, but the gray tongue looks weird to me. Especially when you factor in the black laces. Seems a bit odd

O man... I think I goofed with the nickname then :lol: .

It's these I got

Ahh, yes.  The Cheez-Its.  Still :pimp:

:lol: thanks for clarifying. im not trying to learn too much about these since i know i have shoe problems. im sure these were at the outlets for cheap since the seller has them for 109 shipped. i had 42 ebay bucks so i paid 67 shipped for them which was :pimp: imo

im gonna get my those blue ones with the volt strings eventually. ootherocoo ootherocoo has had me hating on him for a couple of months now. :smh:

What blue joints with volt stings?

Let's be honest the grey tongue doesn't matter. If you want the MCs you want the MCs. As others have mentioned if you swap in grey laces it'll actually probably look fire.

Damn back at it again with the game royals! Would love a 2nd pair but my first ones are still perfect. My favorite racer

Let's be honest the grey tongue doesn't matter. If you want the MCs you want the MCs. As others have mentioned if you swap in grey laces it'll actually probably look fire.
I been wanting MCs papi. Missed out on them when they first released because I was too into jordans and broke lol and the MC2s was a huge fail. But this will be different :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom