OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
yeah, the grey tongue is absolutely trash, i think everyone in here should boycott them. if you cop, there won't be any resell whatsoever so steer clear is my advice to you guys unless you want to return them eventually.. 
embarassed.gif

Agreed these grey tongues are going to flop hella hard. Nikes going to put these on discount after a while.

I'll do you one better bro, they'll practically be giving them away for free! Just because of the tongue! This will be the end of the racer line as we know it.

Last edited:
I know originality is the key here but
With all these alteration we have seen people do with the racer, can it be just an easy proces to paint the tongue black.
At the en of the day is the OG weave CW RIGHT?

You're crazy... these grey tongues are hideous.  They will sit on the shelves.  One thing is for certain, if you are a reseller, good luck getting your $150 back!
Mehhh... I have the MC2.0 they look dope. These however, I find them to be appealing as well. I do agree with you that the shoe is not at its best with the gray. I feel like they should've kept the tongue black as well. It's just subtle changes that makes the shoe unique, just like the different weaves on the toebox of recent racers imo. To each his own. I know I won't be paying more than $150

well holy crap did I miss a lot. how many pages do I have to read... so we were right and they switched up the v1 mc? oh boy

EDIT

At least it's not a volt midsole! Hahahaha!

Gray tongue isn't bad at all, it doesn't ruin the colorway. I like that it's a little different. Super excited to get my hands on some multicolor.

these gray tongues are trash

Last edited:

well holy crap did I miss a lot. how many pages do I have to read... so we were right and they switched up the v1 mc? oh boy

EDIT

At least it's not a volt midsole! Hahahaha!

Gray tongue isn't bad at all, it doesn't ruin the colorway. I like that it's a little different. Super excited to get my hands on some multicolor.

these gray tongues are trash
roll.gif

Are people really that thirsty for multicolor weave? The grey tongue is whack. Speak with your wallets. If these sell out, the longer it will take Nike to bring out the OG multicolor 1.0.

im so glad im flyknit racer ignorant... makes buying colors so much less stressful.

didnt know the purple/blue pair was a retro. im still trying to get that blue pair with the volt flywire for da low.

Copping purely to turn them into my daily running shoes.  That grey really ruins it.

Still on the lookout for OG tongues then....

kudos sir. didnt think i could take another l in this thread since being done with racers since mc 2.0s. gave it a lame name on purpose cause its a lame color way but I Suppose posting those pics don't help my case :lol: :tongue: whatever I digress. Moved onto a better flyknit model anyway

Are people really that thirsty for multicolor weave? The grey tongue is whack. Speak with your wallets. If these sell out, the longer it will take Nike to bring out the OG multicolor 1.0.

i dont mind the grey tounge though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How do you guys clean your racers?? I feel meh about throwing in the washer

As long as the water is cold, you're good. I would recommend unlacing and throwing them in a pillow case. Then AIR DRY. I've done this multiple times and the racers come out looking clean!

As long as the water is cold, you're good. I would recommend unlacing and throwing them in a pillow case. Then AIR DRY. I've done this multiple times and the racers come out looking clean!
you've thrown them in the washer inside a pillowcase?

I may try that. do u stuff the inside or anything to maintain shape? I'd worry it would lose its shape, or weaken the knitting.

I may try that. do u stuff the inside or anything to maintain shape? I'd worry it would lose its shape, or weaken the knitting.

Nah, you won't lose the shape. Like I said, COLD WATER and AIR DRY and you'll be set. I would give the sole a good clean though with a brush beforehand.

Grey tongue does look awful but I hope that changes with grey laces. Plus I'm a sucker for MC Flyknit.

Back
Top Bottom