OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For those that had their RRS MC orders canceled, I talked to an employee via chat and he placed an entire new order for me for $114 shipped. He literally just replaced the order that got canceled with a new one, but used a credit card this time instead of paypal. Person I talked to was Jabari.

I also tried via phone, but dude said he couldn't do anything until the back order date of 5/6/16 when the shoes actually arrive at the facility. Good thing Jabari came through via chat :pimp:

Mind sharing the product number? I have a credit with RRS that MUST be used over the phone. I called earlier and the rep said if it's not on the website she cannot back order a product.

Heads up to so cal peeps, just called the FA in glendale galleria and they said they received them yesterday but they sold out. Asked the worker which other stores would have them and he said he wasn't sure 
mean.gif

Just got a pair of mc 1.5 from my local footaction. Phewww. Now all I have to do is double up at RrS with that 30% code.

For those that had their RRS MC orders canceled, I talked to an employee via chat and he placed an entire new order for me for $114 shipped. He literally just replaced the order that got canceled with a new one, but used a credit card this time instead of paypal. Person I talked to was Jabari.

I also tried via phone, but dude said he couldn't do anything until the back order date of 5/6/16 when the shoes actually arrive at the facility. Good thing Jabari came through via chat :pimp:

Mind sharing the product number? I have a credit with RRS that MUST be used over the phone. I called earlier and the rep said if it's not on the website she cannot back order a product.

They aren't going to let you preorder unless you got the preorder in before when they were up online very briefly (sizes 12.5, 13, 14 only), or your preorder was cancelled due to PayPal.

RRS oversold many racers in the past, and since the black/white racers, they have for the most part, not allowed any preorders of the shoes to prevent overselling their stock. It's pretty much impossible the days to order a racer through RRS without having it up on the website.

Sorry not sku, the product number, the other white tag: possibly starting with the number 42- this number is unique to the retailer

Last edited:
in my experience they really don't like doing those... i've had more than one employee on more than one occasion just straight up lie and say "it's not possible"... heard that twice looking for the NMDs at champs this past week

are your guys' experience with doing in-store order similar?

in my experience they really don't like doing those... i've had more than one employee on more than one occasion just straight up lie and say "it's not possible"... heard that twice looking for the NMDs at champs this past week

I've never had a problem.

Just be polite and you'll be fine.

If they say it can't be done ask for the manager and have them do it.

Don't get angry and keep calm.

Last edited:
I've never had a problem.

Just be polite and you'll be fine.

If they say it can't be done ask for the manager and have them do it.

Don't get angry and keep calm.
yeah good tips

usually when it happens i'm just always wondering why they work in a shoe store if they don't wanna sell shoes 
roll.gif

in my personal experience, it works all the time. however, it would put the employee at ease if you gave them the "UPC" number from the size tag. my buddy who is working for FTL (for 10years and was a store manager at one point) always does this. even though he demoted himself to an associate, it is still possible to locate a pair with the UPC number. This would look for the shoe within district or country, i forgot what he said. hey if anyone has a upc, post it haha it would only help all of us (not the style code) :smokin

Can we use those tags only at footaction? Or would footlocker be able to order a pair considering they are owned by the same company.

in my personal experience, it works all the time. however, it would put the employee at ease if you gave them the "UPC" number from the size tag. my buddy who is working for FTL (for 10years and was a store manager at one point) always does this. even though he demoted himself to an associate, it is still possible to locate a pair with the UPC number. This would look for the shoe within district or country, i forgot what he said. hey if anyone has a upc, post it haha it would only help all of us (not the style code) :smokin

Just add three digits to the SKU from the pic I posted.

Size 8 = 080
Size 10 = 100

You don't need to give them the last three size digits, they should be able to add it on their own knowledge.

Just the ten digit SKU

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom