OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
My NDC order status still shows 'In Progress' even though I too ordered on the 29th...

mean.gif

Just got them in and they look amazing! Waiting on a second pair to come in with my brother's order to compare them. Figured I would post a few pics, let me know if y'all need some more angles

im late on the MC racers but is there anywhere that i can still get them and did they sell out on NDC immediately? the racers look way better than the MC flyknit 1s.

my volt racers from the NDC restock just came in. Box reads volt/black-sequoia... dont know what was up with the electric green in the description.

Those are so sick..... I cannot wait until Friday to snag mine.  Now if I can just get my hand on a pair of the MC trainers. 

not sure the tax laws in jersey, but I'm in pa and apparently since the racer is a racing/competition-specific sneaker then tax is applicable. this is what the rep told me since I have never paid tax on sneakers until now.
I also got taxed on a shirt which is not performance at all. If it were cleats I could understand that tax.
Yeahh I'm not sure about the tax, I had to pay it too but having them delivered in 2 days makes up for it haha. I love how fast Nike's shipping is to me, I don't think it's ever taken over 3 days to receive an order from them.
Same if I get my Multi's tomorrow as they stated, I could ignore the tax easily

Hope RRS order comes through otherwise I'm ordering another pair when they pop back up on NDC.

I to am a Cali resident who place an order for the mc racer on Saturday and STILL no shipping confirmation

I wore mine for the first time in a while last night and I couldnt help but think how much nicer they would look if the shoe had the black on the outside and volt on the inside. Or if the shoe was just a like the inside all around.... black on both sides.

just get a pair of sequoias maybe?

since everyone else is comparing notes.

my racers received a departure scan at approximately 7:00pm local time upon leaving the Memphis, TN distribution center, and is currently slated to arrive by Tuesday the 9th yet I track my package with impatience every hour to see if it has arrived in Vernon, CA, only to be transported to Ontario, CA before making the plane ride to Honolulu.

Live in AZ and my tracking said they were gonna show up tomorrow. Just got em in today.

For those wondering about sizing, I'm a true size 12 and got a 12 in these MC Racers and they fit fine.

Live in AZ and my tracking said they were gonna show up tomorrow. Just got em in today.

For those wondering about sizing, I'm a true size 12 and got a 12 in these MC Racers and they fit fine.

I really don't get the sizing issue with Flyknits. I have trainers and they definitely fit small and I had to get a half size up. Is this a known thing amongst Flyknits or am I the only one with this problem? I had this issue with the Lunar 1's as well. I don't see how these fit remotely true to size since I fit a 9.5 perfectly on all other shoes that fit true.

So jealous of all of you with the mc racers

You still got the trainers to look forward too.

"Second skin."

They break in with wear. They're supposed to fit tight, otherwise there's no point.

Customer service from RRS contacted me in regards to the delay. They told me their vendor (NIKE) assured them that they would get their FIRST shipment of MC racers on July 12. The rep told me they didn't know how anyone could get their pairs from them earlier than that. Of course they also told me I would get my pairs this week.

Meanwhile, NDC has my order at my house waiting on me to get home.

I really don't get the sizing issue with Flyknits. I have trainers and they definitely fit small and I had to get a half size up. Is this a known thing amongst Flyknits or am I the only one with this problem? I had this issue with the Lunar 1's as well. I don't see how these fit remotely true to size since I fit a 9.5 perfectly on all other shoes that fit true.
You still got the trainers to look forward too.

They are suppose to fit snug. And they will most definitely stretch at least a quarter-half after the breakin period.... Having you wishing they were snug again.

Back
Top Bottom