OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What is Grailed? Is it safe to buy there?
Grailed is just like eBay. It's just fashion oriented. Do your legit checks and you're fine. If you have any problems you have Grailed staff and PayPal. You can also check members' reputations.

Disclaimer I love grailed and have gotten great deals, but it's not the best for selling. Lots of lowballers

Well, guess Nike dropped the ball again. Reported by sole collector, these are going to the this year's retro total orange. Instead of 2 tones, they decided to mix the weave. EZ PASS. Was so looking forward to this color way to return.

I prefer the OG patterned colorblocking. It's interesting how Nike chose to have variation with these Retro colorways...

Oreo 1s = VERY slightly darker shade / Topline
MC1s = Charcoal tongue
Neos = Brighter Topline
Total Oranges = Mixed knitted blocking
Game Royals = ?

Well, guess Nike dropped the ball again. Reported by sole collector, these are going to the this year's retro total orange. Instead of 2 tones, they decided to mix the weave. EZ PASS. Was so looking forward to this color way to return.

I prefer the OG patterned colorblocking. It's interesting how Nike chose to have variation with these Retro colorways...

MC1s = Charcoal tongue
Neos = Brighter Topline
Game Royals = ?

OG color blocking > *

these are an easy pass

Last edited:
Grailed is just like eBay. It's just fashion oriented. Do your legit checks and you're fine. If you have any problems you have Grailed staff and PayPal. You can also check members' reputations.

Disclaimer I love grailed and have gotten great deals, but it's not the best for selling. Lots of lowballers
Miss the days when the only seller fees were 2.9% for PayPal

ebay is 10% and paypal is about 4% for fees currently I believe.  

paypal from 2.9% to 4% is not too bad,  I forgot how much ebay used to be, but to be at 10% now just sounds like way too much.

9%!? What changed and when??
They came out of "beta". AKA they need to make money for their investors now 
wink.gif

It's 6% + ~3% for PayPal for a total of 9%. Usually I just work out a price through PMs and invoice them directly.

ebay is 10% and paypal is about 4% for fees currently I believe.  

paypal from 2.9% to 4% is not too bad,  I forgot how much ebay used to be, but to be at 10% now just sounds like way too much.
Ooh.. Yeah. 2.9% from PP alone was fine, 4% okay.. But the additional fees from eBay or even Grailed is too much.

MC1s = Charcoal tongue
Neos = Brighter Topline
Game Royals = ?

Nike also changed the Olympics from OG colorblocking to the new mixed weave

MC1s = Charcoal tongue
Neos = Brighter Topline
Game Royals = ?

Nike also changed the Olympics from OG colorblocking to the new mixed weave

Anybody got pics of the differences on the Neo Turqs?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom