OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
so what does Nike have planned with the racer line? After the MC, what's next? Is it just bringing back old cw's and hoping people continue to cop?

To be frank, Nike ain't doing **** right now, they'll just keep retroing old CWs at crazy quantities.. honestly they should just drop these in NikeID :smh:

Look at what they're doing with Jordan Brand.. how the hell is there a Jordan 31 coming already?

Doubt they'll iD a five year old style just to satisfy a thread full of Niketalk members lol.

Consumers decide the demand. And after these hit the shelves, y'all made it clear that there wasn't much interest. Nike moved on, and now it's letting competitors catch up on the technology as always.

Bigger and better things will always be coming. It took Nike ten years to develop the flywire tech.

It seems that if you can already add to cart through backdoor, a release is imminent. I'm assuming nobody is dumb enough to order right now at the risk of getting cancelled.

Who got the link :nerd: I need a pair for the wife and I [emoji]128064[/emoji]

I was on the site right before people were passing out the backdoor carts for Sz 12+. I did not see them on the site

It seems that if you can already add to cart through backdoor, a release is imminent. I'm assuming nobody is dumb enough to order right now at the risk of getting cancelled.
FYI, take it for what it's worth but a rep said only 12.5 and above would be available

Makes sense considering the initial preorders from a month ago and the "restock" from last night only contained sizes 12.5 and above

so what does Nike have planned with the racer line? After the MC, what's next? Is it just bringing back old cw's and hoping people continue to cop?

If I were Nike, I'd bring back the trainer line (unpadded too) to continue with the retro them. But the business guy in me says that's a def no, being that the materials and the production cost for Trainers are much higher than Racers (lower profit margins for Nike is a big No No). Man, imagine if we were able to cop unpadded Black or White trainers... I have both but they are beat to death. Nike get on it!

If I were Nike, I'd bring back the trainer line (unpadded too) to continue with the retro them. But the business guy in me says that's a def no, being that the materials and the production cost for Trainers are much higher than Racers (lower profit margins for Nike is a big No No). Man, imagine if we were able to cop unpadded Black or White trainers... I have both but they are beat to death. Nike get on it!
I would buy both the white and black trainers right meow, if possible. 

FYI, take it for what it's worth but a rep said only 12.5 and above would be available

Makes sense considering the initial preorders from a month ago and the "restock" from last night only contained sizes 12.5 and above

Weird that they'd have product photos and everything for them if they only have such a limited size run.

Last edited:
Stopped by my local FNL today. Got to see the new MC's in person. The manager said they have plenty of pairs to go around. Multiple FSR's.

Did RRS release overnight?
12.5+ above. Pretty sure they were just backdoored. Let's see if they get filled

Only original colorway in the pipeline that we know of is another black colorway with the 3m swoosh.

After that nyc757 has been postin a new sku for a new racer model coming out in December. I feel like since they are retroing the original colorways, that they are winding down our current racer model, before the new ones release in December.

Stopped by my local FNL today. Got to see the new MC's in person. The manager said they have plenty of pairs to go around. Multiple FSR's.
Yeeeee boi! That's what I like to hear! Everyone eats!!

Only original colorway in the pipeline that we know of is another black colorway with the 3m swoosh.

After that nyc757 has been postin a new sku for a new racer model coming out in December. I feel like since they are retroing the original colorways, that they are winding down our current racer model, before the new ones release in December.

That explains why this multicolor release seems to be super GR. Kind of like a parting gift... thats probably what they'll spin the last 3M colorway as actually :wow:

Last edited:
Local boutique just got pairs in today. Was thinking of copping, but too lazy to make that drive. Check your local boutiques and ask them when they're getting them this week.

please oop a sz 12...

If LA traffic wasn't so bad id cop a few pairs and oop people in here. No way I'm gonna make that drive when I have the comfort of snkrs on my phone. Watch me regret this when I strike out on snkrs though.

I'm prob late, but Nike ruined the total orange re-release... 
mean.gif

If LA traffic wasn't so bad id cop a few pairs and oop people in here. No way I'm gonna make that drive when I have the comfort of snkrs on my phone. Watch me regret this when I strike out on snkrs though.
I am in south bay even farther ahhaahahhahaha..405 is dead ***

Which store in LA is already selling?

Back
Top Bottom