OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
When you wear your OG multicolors and footlocker/champs and other people say you got fakes because I got an early pair plus it's not a "grey tongue".. #Imdone . Good luck to those copping the " real " multicolors though. Haha

Wore my turtle doves to Footaction one day and the employee thought they were fake because I bought them off the adidas site [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Called out a FL store on Twitter to FL corporate for saying they won't have the racers tomorrow. Here's their DM response:

I'm going to hit up South Coast on Friday since I'm about 10 minutes from there

I won't be at SCP. I'll be at the one in Main Place Santa Ana! I do not have any release experience there but i'll just give it a shot

When you wear your OG multicolors and footlocker/champs and other people say you got fakes because I got an early pair plus it's not a "grey tongue".. #Imdone . Good luck to those copping the " real " multicolors though. Haha
Actually the worst is when you wear the shoes you are actually copping in store trying to flaunt and floss in front of others.  Just lame ******* style lol

If you have major concerns about how Racers fit, go try one on in a store. Lots of other colorways just sitting.
Agreed.. this will save from people constantly asking what size should they get.  Try them on!  

This wouldnt work for someone who lives far away from a store carrying any racers 

Agreed.. this will save from people constantly asking what size should they get.  Try them on!  

This wouldnt work for someone who lives far away from a store carrying any racers 
Those who wouldn't bother going to a store to try them on are the same people that ask questions when the answer is already in front of them or on google

got plenty of spoons for them

Wore my turtle doves to Footaction one day and the employee thought they were fake because I bought them off the adidas site [emoji]128528[/emoji]
You gotta tell these mogs you copped at flight club before your jet flight back to the DMV. So that they think you get scrilla like that you smell me holmes

Madd ppl approached me when i was in the mall during the holidays over my PBs. I got tired of saying ADC and stated making stories up

"Im an executive at adidas. You want a pair b"

"oh yea kanye my uncle yo. I had to beg him to let me hold a pair. You should hear his new album though 
nthat.gif
"

"Amazon.com"

Last edited:
You gotta tell these mogs you copped at flight club before your jet flight back to the DMV. So that they think you get scrilla like that you smell me holmes

Madd ppl approached me when i was in the mall during the holidays over my PBs. I got tired of saying ADC and stated making stories up

"Im an executive at adidas. You want a pair b"

"oh yea kanye my uncle yo. I had to beg him to let me hold a pair. You should hear his new album though :nthat: "

"Amazon.com"

Bruh, rusty gotta watch out for my homie 'Ric. He coming for that storytelling title :pimp:

What's wrong with a general release shoes ? Be happy everyone will Eat and the resellers will be left out

So the stock locator is accurate? Just hit up my local footlocker and they said they get their shipments on Mondays. Trying to snag a pair for my nephews graduation present and wife.

Back
Top Bottom