OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Tripled up doe. Need good weaves 
smokin.gif

Copped with SNKRS. FTL sold out instantly for me. Don't know why I even bother with FTL.

Havent posted inna while, but 2 pairs of MCs for my lady and i, and then that ultra boost black core restock on ADC made my day already. Hope all cooked on this flyknit friday! 
smokin.gif

Yeah, I got mine via SNKRS web. I also had the SNKRS app open but I was faster with the online website, keep trying.

the resale market in itself is slowly dying. there just arent alot of sneakers that people are willing to shell out big money for. and the numbers of people that are retail or bust are growing exponentially

this is in direct comparison to lets say...all star 2012

copped via SNKRS! dont know why i bothered having windows open for the other sites when they just crashed/sold out way too quickly.

FNL's a joke.
I was thinking, maybe they just do this on purpose to make our lives miserable.  There are probably a couple IT guys laughing at everybody.. "Oh release day?  lets put up that swirling circle thingy just to make people grumpy today"

Adidas could learn a thing or 2 from SNKRS.  Pleasurable experience...no pulling hair/stressing out over bots etc.

Still fsr on snkrs. Resellers not gonna eat now lol. I didn't know these would be available for this long.

Back
Top Bottom