OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Decided to pass on these but I'm glad to see everyone eating
pimp.gif

Id be cautious for those ordering multiple pairs as I hope NDC doesn't cancel your orders seeing that kind of activity as a reseller in their eyes 

Just got order confirmation from an order 15 minutes past drop time.

Also, size down 1.5 for women's shoes correct? I got my wife 5.5, she normally wears a 7

If anyone wants to oop someone thats literally been an active member in this thread every day for the past 4 months just for MC but couldnt cop on anything for the last 16 hours....PM me :frown:

How many times do I have to delete your comments? This is the final warning. Put it in your sig if you need help.

Last edited:

Decided to pass on these but I'm glad to see everyone eating
pimp.gif
same.

already got the mc 2's and the difference between the two is very minimal so i think this is a good release to pass on....you simply just cant buy every release.

Not exactly sure I got them off SNKRS, it said pending. But when I tried to log in via Twitter and place another order it showed as purchased. Nike already withdrew the bread from me so I guess I got them.

Yeah you're good. Same thing happened to me but I got my email not too long ago. 

Nike said it could take up to 24 hours but you should receive it soon

Good looks on the heads up, got the confirmation message and email.

Back
Top Bottom