OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Then again a lot of resellers hold onto products and wait til the prices of em go back up after the initial wave of resellers wanting fast cash dry up.

Ex.

-Cream Ultraboosts were going for $350-$400 on GOAT.
-Slow restocks to Champs and FTL brought resell prices down to $225-$240 with competition among resellers.
-Now Creams are slowly going back up to the high $200's.

(If I were a resller) Id probably try to unload Creams now since its starting to dry up (or even wait longer and say try to unload the French Blue 12's now) and wait to unload these MC 3.0's in a few months.

the business model may work a little better with some sneakers and a little worse with others. but bottom line is, no reseller wants to hold on to stock. the idea is to sell as fast as you buy. holding on to stock for even a month drives profit way down

Honestly, the only easy, successful reselling I've seen firsthand is concert tickets. I had a friend in college who would buy tickets for different shows all over the country and resell then online for incredible profits. I actually did this for a bit myself but something about it felt a bit unethical (at the time we bought a ton of Hannah Montana tix and resold them for a killing). I haven't done this in years though but it was an easy way to make a quick buck (a bunch of my friends still do it for Coachella tix every year).
Yeah, this stuff is easy money if you have time and some extra money to sit on. I do it to pay for my own tickets and get a bit of money on top. Came up on the Drake/Future tour with the AMEX presale.

Can't even imagine doing this stuff full time though, unless you have a ton of capital, it's too slow and inconsistent.

Last edited:
If resellers have money to hold on to stuff, they could prob max out by waiting it out.  If not then sometimes they take L's and have to sell for retail or less if they are really desperate.  Look at Corgi...  he held stuff for years and the prices pretty much jumped exponentially for a large portion of his stock.  Sure he has the odd thing that doesn't sell for much but I guess we have no idea how much he paid for those items.

Yeah, this stuff is easy money if you have time and some extra money to sit on. I do it to pay for my own tickets and get a bit of money on top. Came up on the Drake/Future tour with the AMEX presale.

Honestly, hip-hop shows never resell that well-my friend and I went to the Watch the Throne tour and we got 4th row floor seats for UNDER face value. A lot of times, artists will resell their own tickets for high demand seats and if they can't sell them they will either release them to the public on Ticketmaster or sell them for below face on Stubhub (this never happens with huge pop artists like Taylor Swift though). My friend built an HTML script notification macro to send a notification when this would happen. Ticket reselling is an interesting industry because there are so many parties involved.

Last edited:
Finally was able to spam add another 9.5. Couldn't pass them up for this price.
smile.gif

the business model may work a little better with some sneakers and a little worse with others. but bottom line is, no reseller wants to hold on to stock. the idea is to sell as fast as you buy. holding on to stock for even a month drives profit way down

True. Fast money >>>

But the idea is that youre always busy unloading a previous release (say Creams) and holding onto the current (MC 3.0) to sell when youre done selling (Creams).

But im not a reseller so idk. :lol:

If I get 2 of a model then id use that second pair as trade bait or something.

Last edited:
If clicking buttons to make money is too burdensome for some of ya'll you guys must have some pretty lavish lifestyles haha.

If clicking buttons to make money is too burdensome for some of ya'll you guys must have some pretty lavish lifestyles haha.

Its not as simple a "clicking some buttons". If it were, every reseller would be picking up kicks in Bimmers and Benz's.

Thought you were getting the axe. Moderator aksin for your name...

for real. I had to look at my post history since yesterday to see what i may have done or said. I had some drinks last night so i thought i may have gotten carried away!

Honestly, hip-hop shows never resell that well-my friend and I went to the Watch the Throne tour and we got 4th row floor seats for UNDER face value. A lot of times, artists will resell their own tickets for high demand seats and if they can't sell them they will either release them to the public on Ticketmaster or sell them for below face on Stubhub (this never happens with huge pop artists like Taylor Swift though). My friend built an HTML script notification macro to send a notification when this would happen. Ticket reselling is an interesting industry because there are so many parties involved.
I was already able to let all mines go.

Last edited:
Storytime with @iHust1e

aight yo so yo i woke up at 630 am est mad eager. couldnt sleep so i chilled in bed listening to power 105.1 until like 730

Hit the gym bc i refuse to let shoes mess up the routine

left around 850 got the RF around 910. Line at FTL/HOH. 8 deep. I thought I was gravy.

Made a friend out there who was out there with his moms.

Took turns going upstairs to grab a wristband at NIKE RF. Everything seemed gravy

We all knew our spots for HOH so it was chill. **** opens up.

Store opened at 10. SNKRS went up. put in for a 9. I lost service I swear. 

Said **** it.  5 mins later my phone vibrated. Got em 
smile.gif

Mogs only had 1 size 9 and 2 9.5 at HOH. Im assed out. Took a 10 
frown.gif

Went upstairs after that. Size 10 and up left only. Aint waste time buying bc GR

Copped a sandwich from the bodega while going home.  

Parked up at home and thought to call hunts to see if they had my size.

they had a 9.5. Told them my name was Five, give me 20 mins to drive out

Got out there and swapped the 10 for the 9.5

Wasted 3 hours. Could have just went to hunts and prob been home hrs ago.

Oh well

9.5 fits GREAT

curious to see what knitting i get for the 9 i ordered though

Its really crazy how the knitting affects how the shoe looks. The 10 i had looks trash with all the yellow/green.

But I love the pink vibes of the 9.5

If the 9 that comes in looks TOE DIPPED in any color, its a wrap. Ill make the fly knit stretch lol

The END

Back to work

Yeah you should look into Taylor Swift tix. We sold ~$100 tix for $400-$500 each. Hilariously, tix were will call only so we had to meet the buyers at the venue after we sold them on ebay, which was kinda awkward.
Incredibly hard to grab good seats to those type of shows though. I tried to grab Adele tickets and I get beat out by those with bots & script/macros since I do everything by hand. The seats I can get my hands on for those type of shows is not even really worth the risk/reward for me since I don't want to sit on it and I like to unload them quickly.

Last edited:

Pretty sure he meant he made a new order off NDC through ebates to get the 15% and cancelled the original SNKRS order, which I did too.
Its possible; I was thinking he meant getting the ebate without ordering. 

yep "little effort"
selling 190 in 547 days is quite easy given the vast resources one have with the internet. Now if he said he sold them out the trunk of his car then maybe there some effort. 

I digress its a thread about shoes not running a business 
being a successful reseller is HARD work. there are very few resellers that see major profits from what they do. i've seen a few posts where people have calculated the profits in the name of the good "hustle", but never even mentioned the gas, time, and other necessities that must be done on a daily basis.

first off, there arent alot of resellers that have access to FSRs at one location.
so even if a reseller has access to 1 pair per store per mall and that nets him/her 4-5 pairs per mall, plus a trip to 2 other malls in the area that end up netting the same results...

that leaves a reseller w/ 15 pairs at 165 per pair in some states with tax. right?

now, take your business straight to ebay and sell those pairs at an aftermarket price that will allow you not have to sit on any pairs for months, that magic number seems to be about 175-185 right now.

being nice and giving that person the benefit of the doubt at 190 (pairs are rotting at 190 right now on ebay)

you have just spent 2475 at retail to make 2850 netting you 375 in one days work.

but oh yeah, you kept a pair for yourself so you can claim you got it for "free" minus 25 bucks profit

you had to eat right? minus 10 bucks profit

your car needed gas right? minus 20 bucks (being nice)

that 375 is now 320

dont forget, ebay+paypal fees together are 12%

so after everything, congrats, you just lost 22 bucks (and thats not even counting postage and materials etc)

there are very few successful resellers out there. most of these pairs on ebay are from half *** rinky dink folks trying to make a quick buck. a true huslters mentality is the double up. if it aint a double up or close to it, theres no reason to waste you time. reselling IS NOT SLANGING KANE and isnt profitable for more than a few major folks in the business...kicks-crew, flight club, rif etc. but those are businesses, not individuals
There are many flaws in your assumptions the biggest one being your assuming the person is riding around buying shoes or standing online( inline if your outside of NYC lol) . But most big resellers sell to smaller resellers or front men as Ill call them. 

So if it aint double up then its a waste of time. I bet your 401K, IRA or savings kicking *** then lol 

If you make $60k a year, $30 is roughly 1 hour of your time. Idk about you but selling shoes (including taking pics/listing), packing them, driving to the post office/dropping them off takes way more than an hour.
None of this require an hour to do and you dont need to go to the post office, that 1990 days. They come to you now

Back
Top Bottom