OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
fully expected my order to get cancelled from last night, but wow, RRS really continues to live up to their terrible reputation. Its unbelievable how a company can be so bad with releases. Weekend resellers do a better job in controlling their inventory and getting shoes out to people who purchased.

The ole "it was a mistake, shoes should not have been available, we don't have stock" excuse is tired.

They are truly lucky they have VIP pricing. Sometimes that discount ain't even worth it.

Over 12 yrs ordering and this will be my first ndc cancellation if they dont ship. Your day will come.
I'm sure yours will ship. I also have no doubt that they will restock on NDC at least in a limited run. Once people start to return any extra pairs they ordered. I have 2 out for delivery right now and will be returning the extra pair as soon as I pick my weaves.

[thread="333957"]Quote:[/thread]
Over 12 yrs ordering and this will be my first ndc cancellation if they dont ship. Your day will come.

I'm sure yours will ship. I also have no doubt that they will restock on NDC at least in a limited run. Once people start to return any extra pairs they ordered. I have 2 out for delivery right now and will be returning the extra pair as soon as I pick my weaves.

Ordered on friday and sittin on wednesday here. Not sharing your optimism.

Glad I purchased in store on release day @ retail. I almost took the chance at waiting for RRS to carry it on discount only to be "RRS"ed lmao

Haven't really bought racers in a while as I still have many of the originals but I did need a MC replacement. Bought them Friday, were supposed to be delivered yesterday. UPS guy either delivered to the wrong address or took them. A bit of a bummer but I guess there might be other chances. Should have just got them instore when I had the chance last week.

Hey guys are these the closest thing to OG Flyknit Racer laces we have? Or is there another shop someone can point me to? I despise ribbon laces.

Getting ready for the L from RRS today.  Definitely doing what the other guy said earlier and cancelling VIP

a bit more volt would have been nice - but I'm happy...(no filter but also no good light:wink:

Last edited:
checked my order history and the order was canceled. i ordered before sole links tweeted

Back
Top Bottom