OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
why you mad though? i was just informing anyone else who ordered a sz 9 from NDC and still waiting on their pair... nowhere in my post did i say im selling these...if you read my post it clearly says im a keep these

Both my pairs were delivered today. Won't get to see them until like June 1st though :\.

Got two pairs in.. Disappointed with the weaves. Hopefully the third is different in someway:

My pairs came in today but damn they fit super tight. I think its just me but man they fit way smaller than my other racers and i went true to size. If anyones looking to swap a 9.5 for my 9. Pm me

My pair from Saturday:

My pair that came in today:

I'm going to swap so both with pink toes are together and both with green at the front are together. I think I'll keep both :smokin

Walter..

^fire!

My two pair, wanted them to look more similar in the toebox so I am keeping this pair

The sides & backs match well too but I won't post pics to spare you guys. Overall very satisfied!

Finally got mine in. Slightly disappointed in the weave, but I got a volt toe on the right foot and a pink toe on the left foot which makes it unique. Wanted more blue.  

First pair of racers though and I love them so far.

i know few ya'll be swapping to get your preference.  but wouldn't returning different production date raise an eyebrow?

why you mad though? i was just informing anyone else who ordered a sz 9 from NDC and still waiting on their pair... nowhere in my post did i say im selling these...if you read my post it clearly says im a keep these

lol. Who is mad?

It's not like Nike ships all the size 9s at the same time...

"Nowhere in my post did i say im sellin these" - hence me saying "sneak selling".

Carry on/disregard my post.

Last edited:
which of the laces from rls matches the grey tongue on the mc 3?

Back
Top Bottom