OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
so much hate for my lovely blue laces |I  

how fast did you take those atrocities off? Don't lie.

Its ok. Many have made that mistake in trying to be too cute, only to fail and suffer the consequence of being ridiculed.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Feels like the Bordeaux 7 thread and the colors on the tongue .
Tongue lottery, weave patterns, like c'mon now.
laugh.gif
I think the cement print density talk in the Cement 4s thread trumps all 
laugh.gif

Anybody know how to remove factory glue stain on the flyknit? Mines have two small circles of glue that i want to get rid of :rolleyes

I'm torn between keeping my size 11.5 or size 12. While the 11.5 is snug and my TTS. I don't like how restrictive it is on my toes. The 12 fits perfect but the toe wrinkles a bit. It's not bad but I'm kind of worried how bad it can get over time. Anyone know if the Flyknit loosens up over time? I'm wondering if I keep wearing the 11.5 will it get looser.

I'm torn between keeping my size 11.5 or size 12. While the 11.5 is snug and my TTS. I don't like how restrictive it is on my toes. The 12 fits perfect but the toe wrinkles a bit. It's not bad but I'm kind of worried how bad it can get over time. Anyone know if the Flyknit loosens up over time? I'm wondering if I keep wearing the 11.5 will it get looser.
My TTS is an 11.5 but I also own Racers in a 12, for the 11.5 pair for the first few wears it was a bit snug but now I feel as if I kind of broken into em. 

I prefer to wear a 12, reason is because I can wear them for an extensive amount of time and still be comfortable wearing them. 
That's exactly how I feel. my size 12 are Ultraboost level comfort. Can wear all day no issues. 11.5. I can't even walk around really. Tried racing them too. Same issue. Oh well. I guess you've convinced me to stick with my 12. Not a big deal. I got 2(12) and 2(11.5). I'll just keep the 2(12)

That's exactly how I feel. my size 12 are Ultraboost level comfort. Can wear all day no issues. 11.5. I can't even walk around really. Tried racing them too. Same issue. Oh well. I guess you've convinced me to stick with my 12. Not a big deal. I got 2(12) and 2(11.5). I'll just keep the 2(12)
Glad I was able to help, you rather be comfortable wearing the Racers than struggling to walk in em. 

(You can also steam the Racers)

Bruh we have the same exact feet. My tts is 11.5 and went with a 12. Been wearing them all day and they fit great. I can wear my dri-fit no show cushioned socks with ease with the 12. If I had a 11.5 it would be a tighter fit. Even if the flyknit stretches, it won't stretch that much so 12 was cool for me.

The store was running a 30% off sale.  The employee ordered them for me off a handheld device.   He just let me know that it was only 1 pair per person.  And he could only order whatever was on NDC.  At the time, only small sizes were left.  So I grabbed a 6.5 for the misses. 
Bummed about this order.  All indications indicate that the package that UPS delivered was stolen.  I've opened up investigations with UPS and NDC.  NDC told me that they would refund my money if the investigation shows that the package was indeed stolen.  Or they would resend the shoe, but that is not going to work as they're all sold out.  I really dont care about the money, just bummed because my wife really wanted the shoes. 

Back
Top Bottom