OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Multi color trainers came out in full size run up to 14/15 when it initially came out for pre-order on roadrunnersports. Despite that, It is a men's colorway.
On the day that they were posted i called RRS and spoke to a customer service rep. She explained that they were NEVER available in the larger sizes.

And we came to the assumption that they were a womens CW.

Now this does not mean that Nike may have changed there mind and will decide to produce/sell larger sizes on its official release date.

Last edited:
Shouts for the RWH link... copped another pair of blue glow lunars for $108 2-day shipping. Couldn't pass on that.

Just got them in today,
Follow me on IG: jesse_nt

How do the Racers fit compared to the Lunars? I know this has probably been asked a million times but I'm on my phone and don't feel like scrolling thru the thread, :lol:.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do the Racers for compared to the Lunars? I know this has probably been asked a million times but I'm on my phone and don't feel like scrolling thru the thread, :lol:.

If you're asking how it fits, then I'd say true to size for all 3 types of Flyknit's (Trainers, Racers, Lunar's)

Well, I go up half a size in the Lunar's, so I guess I should do the same w/ these then.

Thanks.

RRS is killing me. It went from a July 1st ship date, to July 5th, to July 9th. Today being July 9th and I still haven't received an email about it actually being sent out.

How do the Racers for compared to the Lunars? I know this has probably been asked a million times but I'm on my phone and don't feel like scrolling thru the thread, :lol:.

If you're asking how it fits, then I'd say true to size for all 3 types of Flyknit's (Trainers, Racers, Lunar's)
I stay TTS for the Racers & Lunars. I went down 0.5 on the original Trainers without the padding but haven't tried the newer Trainers with padding.

Anyone else feel the swoosh is criminal in white on these? Feel in black they would outstanding.

I agree, but i feel like it would be easy to black out the swoosh. Maybe w/ Plastidip.

at least the tongue isnt grey like the lunars :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom