OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Saw this today at FTL
What's the sale price on these?

so does anyone know about this flyknit zoom streak thats coming out?

I cant find another thread for it. FTL has this on their release calendar for saturday, and the only picture I find really is this. If these are whats releasing, im going to need a pair.

edit.. this isnt the 2.0 racer is it?

Last edited:
MC3 or MC2 are tops for me these days. The colors on the MC3 pop way more then the MC1.
yup MC3 pops way more than MC1.  Rented a house with some buddies and they had on MC1s while I had MC3s and we took some photos and can clearly see the difference

Man i'm soooooo glad that i brought a pair of racers to korea... So humid and hot here. The breathability and light weight help so much. Wore out my UBs and my feet were so hot and sweaty in comparison. I'm still a fanboy of racers :lol:

so does anyone know about this flyknit zoom streak thats coming out?

I cant find another thread for it. FTL has this on their release calendar for saturday, and the only picture I find really is this. If these are whats releasing, im going to need a pair.

edit.. this isnt the 2.0 racer is it?

Flyknit streak is on RRS right now with a release date of 8/14. $160. That is not the racer 2.0.

There's been discussion in the Pegasus thread about it.

Last edited:
Flyknit streak is on RRS right now with a release date of 8/14. $160. That is not the racer 2.0.

There's been discussion in the Pegasus thread about it.

The multi is not on there though. Just the black pair, the white pair, and the unlimited one.

Back
Top Bottom