OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Copped on DSM. Surprisingly had a few minutes to think about buying or not.

Wow man, where did they have the link? I STILL cant find it. Only way I found the page was someone else linking me

EDIT: And now that same freaking page has it loaded. Get the hell out of here smh

Last edited:
Ok so im not too disappointed that the Racers didnt have the 3M swoosh.

Congrats to those who picked up a pair. Boston needs a NikeLab man

If this morning wasn't the third time this week I took an L, I probably wouldn't have gone out of my way to pick them up. 

I have a slight feeling these might release wider... The only reason I say that is because of the lack of white Nike box.

I legit been refreshing DSM NikeLab page all morning. I get told by some guy that they just dropped, he gives me the link and they are OOS. I refresh that SAME page Ive been on all morning and now they show up wtf

I have a slight feeling these might release wider... The only reason I say that is because of the lack of white Nike box.
I think they decided to make it a Nikelab release last minute. Those only normally release at Nikelab stores and boutiques so I don't know if it'll be a wide release. 

judging from these pics, don't think so

but the tongue tags are

also not a complete blackout, just a very dark oreo

definitely not worth the resell price 
laugh.gif
They arent Oreo in color ( white and black weave) they have black and grey weave.... They should be called the Raiders 
roll.gif

Your last line made me think of this... 
laugh.gif

lol I love the ppl saying they don't want them anymore because the swoosh isn't 3M... just to ease the big L many of us took this AM

Not sure whether I like the Knit by Nights or what. 
grin.gif

Now ... had they been like the Mambacurial customs, you could have written me down for 3/4. Those were en feugo. Think 3M on those would have been out of control on the toebox check/Swoosh.

Last edited:
I like em better without the 3m swoosh. 

I was hoping to cop on discount lol doesn't look like the case now 

I like em better without the 3m swoosh. 

I was hoping to cop on discount lol doesn't look like the case now 
Nike spent all year getting everyone's guard down by making MC 3.0 and almost every Jordan a wide release.... and then this week happened. 

Back
Top Bottom