OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

ID on the 15 gallon thermos keg in the background?
laugh.gif

These were originally the sail/volt colorway. Got them from a local fb group for $25. Then I washed them, stripped the paint and repainted. Don't ask for close up picks. The paint job ended up being sloppy cause the tape I used didn't hold up and paint seeped though lol. Overall turned out what I wanted them to look like

hey guys, how does flyknit racer fit? I'm looking to cop the pure plats and want to be sure how they fit. I fit UK7 in UB and UK6 in PK NMD, both fit snug.

Appreciate the help !

EDIT: I could probably look around in sneaker stores in my area but chances of racers on shelf in my country (Malaysia) are pretty low.

Last edited:

hey guys, how does flyknit racer fit? I'm looking to cop the pure plats and want to be sure how they fit. I fit UK7 in UB and UK6 in PK NMD, both fit snug.

Appreciate the help !

EDIT: I could probably look around in sneaker stores in my area but chances of racers on shelf in my country (Malaysia) are pretty low.
UK6 : US7 for Racer.

Edit - Just read that your current UB and PK NMD fits snug, then you should go with a UK6.5 at least.

Last edited:

Appreciate the help !

at least a UK6.5

I decided to reach out to @Nikestore, @NikeRunning, and @NikeNYC on Twitter about Flyknit Racer Blackout being somewhere in stock. I get a response from @NikeNYC which says they have it in stock in my size (size 9) and will hold it. They won't ship it.. No more phone orders from Niketowns.

So I have my girl go after work today to pick them up. The employee hands her the volt racers. She's like these don't look like shoes that would be called blackouts. She obviously doesn't know much about sneakers but she was smart enough to realize that.

The employee says because they're not and that they never had the blackouts. I get on the phone with the employee and he's nice and apologetic. He asks me to send him the screenshots. In the end it seems like it was a misunderstanding where the Twitter Acct somehow messed up the style code / color I provided them.

Figured it was too good to be true.

I decided to reach out to @Nikestore, @NikeRunning, and @NikeNYC on Twitter about Flyknit Racer Blackout being somewhere in stock. I get a response from @NikeNYC which says they have it in stock in my size (size 9) and will hold it. They won't ship it.. No more phone orders from Niketowns.

So I have my girl go after work today to pick them up. The employee hands her the volt racers. She's like these don't look like shoes that would be called blackouts. She obviously doesn't know much about sneakers but she was smart enough to realize that.

The employee says because they're not and that they never had the blackouts. I get on the phone with the employee and he's nice and apologetic. He asks me to send him the screenshots. In the end it seems like it was a misunderstanding where the Twitter Acct somehow messed up the style code / color I provided them.

Figured it was too good to be true.
Wow that sucked.  Were they able to provide a consolation because of their error like a 15 or 20% off coupon?

I don’t own a shoe tree. Only thing that was inside were the paper fillers.

Last edited:
Does anyone have a pair of the Flyknit Streak?  Just wondering how they compare to the Flyknit Racers.

Back
Top Bottom