OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Welp looks like I'm first real world photos. Just got my plats. It's dark outside, and my bedroom is very warm light I'd guess 2800k. Unretouched photos from an iPhone 6s+.

Probably the most color accurate to my eye photo.

Weird. Look at the shoe it looks off white. Looking at the phone screen it has a green tint. I don't see it in person but the camera gets it.

The rug is a flokati and pure white in daylight.

One other note. I have a pair of Oreos 2.0, both shoes size 11. The plats feel 1/2 size snugger than the oreos. I normally wear 10 1/2 in all Nike's, but with racers I go up 1/2. I would even consider going up +1 with the plats.

Worst? Now that's surprising. I've actually never come across someone who really didn't like the Oreo 2.0, but of course there's a first for everything :lol: . Curious what it is you don't like about them so much. They are top 3 for me along with the Blackouts and MC 3.0. Just think the oreo weave on the FKR is timeless and versatile.

I feel slightly the same. I won't say they are the worst, but of the 15+ FK pairs i have, these are near the bottom. The only one i hate more, and regret purchasing, were the vomits (blue midsole). Never even wore them and was too lazy to return.

Also don't really care for my chlorines.
its actually not that salty in here. IMO, people seem to have moved on pretty quickly. More salt when people struck out on the black outs.

I'm like Casper. When you have 15+ pairs to choose from, the Oreo 2.0 is underwhelming. I'd rather wear my Oreo volts, oreo1.0 or grayscales before wearing the Oreo 2.0. And that's before rocking my lucids, og volts and mc2.0. Also held the blackouts in hand and decided to pass. Thought it was pretty plain in person. Guess I'm in the minority when it comes to not really liking the Oreo 2.0

Last edited:
I'm like Casper. When you have 15+ pairs to choose from, the Oreo 2.0 is underwhelming. I'd rather wear my Oreo volts, oreo1.0 or grayscales before wearing the Oreo 2.0. And that's before rocking my lucids, og volts and mc2.0. Also held the blackouts in hand and decided to pass. Thought it was pretty plain in person. Guess I'm in the minority when it comes to not really liking the Oreo 2.0

blackouts were an initial "woah, I must have" to "they look like bad customs and someone just spray painted them." By the time the release came, i wasn't bummed about missing out. Moved on pretty quickly.

Not a huge fan of these split color Racers, I greatly prefer the mixed weave. Hopefully they will release more, just got the Blue Cactus ones recently under retail and loving them :smile:.

blackouts were an initial "woah, I must have" to "they look like bad customs and someone just spray painted them." By the time the release came, i wasn't bummed about missing out. Moved on pretty quickly.

Same here I've always like the racer one of the nike models that got me in the shoe game. But passing on some CW don't get to me no more. UB has my all time attention that $30 diff is well worth it. Non the less Nike still holds it down.

One other note. I have a pair of Oreos 2.0, both shoes size 11. The plats feel 1/2 size snugger than the oreos. I normally wear 10 1/2 in all Nike's, but with racers I go up 1/2. I would even consider going up +1 with the plats.
About after the Oreo 2 Nike uses (more) recycled plastic for the upper (some guys here mentioned that some sites ago**)

- I think that's why all (my*) racers after the Oreo 2 (2015 or newer production) feel stiffer and a bit snugger (I prefer that). 

http://niketalk.com/t/333957/offici...re-for-sizing-preferences/84420#post_26527863

** http://niketalk.com/t/333957/offici...re-for-sizing-preferences/84630#post_26581340

Last edited:
These things are chameleons, no green in direct daylight, at the gym right now and in the crappy dim fluorescent lighting they get a I just cut the grass look. Think I'm gonna swap the white laces out for dark grays or something to tone it down

The hell did I just buy on eBay. Thought I was getting cookies and creams.

Was there a CC without volt?

Back
Top Bottom