OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Exactly. As soon as I transfered to my laptop, they were all unavailable. Oh well, I guess we gotta be patient...again
Crazy dude. Those who got a pair will have to keep us posted. If a FSR went that fast I'm wondering how many pairs of each size they had...

Missed out on the restock also, but glad we have good people here sharing the spots.  It's crazy how popular this MC has been getting.  Even non sneaker lovers have been asking about them!

Wait what :lol:

I'm confused. I just copped my size in the Volt's off that Luke Locker room link.

Wonder if that means my order will get canceled :nerd:

Free shipping and no tax? :nthat:

Rep to who posted the link

Last edited:
Wait what
laugh.gif

I'm confused. I just copped my size in the Volt's off that Luke Locker room link.

Wonder if that means my order will get canceled
nerd.gif

Free shipping and no tax?
nthat.gif

Rep to who posted the link
Free shipping and tax free is always a win !

MC Racers shipped and tax free. Cannot wait. Definitely will try to check back Luke's Locker for the volts.

So the couple leads I got for the Trainer Volts have either already been sold or the wrong colorway.  Still looking for a size 10 if anyone has em.

Called Nike and they told me that they will be restocking the MC's in the near future. No date of course just a random restock. Not sure if I can wait for that :smh:

nike chicago said they have the MC racers up to size 11.5 as of a few minutes ago

312 642 6363

and of course they didnt get any size 14s

Last edited:
Dang just got lucky with lukes locker. Called them just to see if they had a sz 13 in the MC's and they showed 1 in stock but they couldn't find the shoe...just called me back and told me they found it! Hopefully I get shipping conformation soon

Back
Top Bottom